Most content on MyFinePix can be commented on by logged in users - use the form at the bottom of the page.
There is no limit to who can comment or how many times they can comment on a piece of content.
The editor can be used to apply formatting to your comment if required - particularly useful might be the 'quote' icon which applys formatting where you quote other people's comments - click within the text you want to quote and then click the icon, or click the icon, type or paste the text, move onto the next line then click the icon again to close the quote.
Many cont types allow you to rate the content - an average of all ratings is displayed at the top of the content page, and also in many lists throughout the site.
To rate an item, post a comment having first making your rating by clicking on a relevant star - you can make as many comments and ratings as you like, but only the most recent one will count.
- Looks like this #Fujifilm #HS10 owner has been having a ball shooting butterflies lately http://t.co/R5ynXHVRsP
- #Win an Instax camera. Just "Like" your favourite image in this gallery to enter http://t.co/UiTP7JAazO
- @petelikestorawr however there is currently a competition where you could win instax! http://t.co/S1MAF16l5m
- @petelikestorawr OK turns out his standard business model is based on selling Instax (boo!)
- Fujifilm and Panasonic jointly develop CMOS image sensor technology using organic photoelectric conversion layer http://t.co/MJaHRkzerM