The Gallery section is for users to post photographs to the community.
Any logged in user can post an image to the gallery by clicking on the 'add an image' link on the left within the left hand navigation.
- Enter the title for your image- this is used in lists throughout the site.
- Browse to an image on your computer and click 'upload'
- Enter an optional caption to display alongside your image
- Enter optional tags to assist other visitors finding your image
- Click 'save'
Images are published immediately, and the owner of the image can edit or delete it at any time. Once an image is posted - the only way to change the actual image itself is to delete it and ad a new image.
Viewing the gallery
- Trip up The Shard is the 'high' light for this #Fujifilm #F100fd owner's whistle-stop #London tour http://t.co/J965KOuVxV
- Totally prepared for Saturday morning long-run #XP200 http://t.co/AK00teL6pW
- Looks like this #Fujifilm #S6500fd owner's talen has really blossomed now Spring has arrived http://t.co/zfp5aqeu2p
- RT @PhotoMadd: @fujifilm_uk love the macro mode of the X20. This bluebell was literally touching the lens! http://t.co/J8UQuGZh48
- "Why I love this picture" by @kevin_mullins http://t.co/ioF26ii0lp #candid #xpro1 #wedding