Every registered user on MyFinePix has a profile page, which sumarises your activity on MyFinePix.
You can add more information about yourself to display on this page by clicking the 'edit' tab in the title and selecting 'About me' in the left hand navigation.
The content of the blocks below your details are automatically populated as you add content to the site, letting you and your friends find yoor content easily.
Througout the site - where you see a username or user avatar displayed, this will link to their profile page.
As you browse through the site you will often see pictures, posts or srticles you may want to bookmark for future reference - look for a link saying 'favourite this' - clicking this link will add the content to your favourites which show up on your profile page.
To remove a bookmark, navigate through to the flagged content and click the link 'Unfavourite this' which will remove the bookmark.
Change password / email address
You can use the 'edit profile' form to change your password, username or email address or any of the other personal settings at any time.
You can use the 'Register a camera' link to register any FinePix cameras you own - these are displayed on your profile.
- RT @adampriley: For the evening tweeters. Some street photography in Vietnam with my @Fujifilm_UK Xpro1 http://t.co/FW3r2Sk8vQ #photography
- #Fujifilm #X100 owner gets on the web to capture a great close up shot http://t.co/vOlXqh0Mjy
- Black & white conversion breathes new life into #Fujifilm #S200EXR owner's colour images http://t.co/N7GP33jf0H
- Looks like this #Fujifilm #HS30EXR user has been getting creative with colour popping. Very effective http://t.co/CgfPFA3qGp
- #Fujifilm #HS50EXR tries to make a splash using a glass of water - does he succeed? Find out here http://t.co/4XAUkgwUkX