Not having any more room in my tinymce, I have entered a photo feature in the photoblog section.
When is a macro not a macro: http://www.myfinepix.co.uk/blog/117/290179
Photos taken at 135mm with 18 million pixels to play with. Have a peep if you wish.
- Trip up The Shard is the 'high' light for this #Fujifilm #F100fd owner's whistle-stop #London tour http://t.co/J965KOuVxV
- Totally prepared for Saturday morning long-run #XP200 http://t.co/AK00teL6pW
- Looks like this #Fujifilm #S6500fd owner's talen has really blossomed now Spring has arrived http://t.co/zfp5aqeu2p
- RT @PhotoMadd: @fujifilm_uk love the macro mode of the X20. This bluebell was literally touching the lens! http://t.co/J8UQuGZh48
- "Why I love this picture" by @kevin_mullins http://t.co/ioF26ii0lp #candid #xpro1 #wedding