Easy smiles with cloneing and warping tools.
Firstly photograph Alice along with some friends.
Then crop to choice. And begin.
Select the Warp brush tool and push or drag the ears, pull out the cheeks and drag down the bottom jaws into smile shape.
Using the zoom tool, keep clicking on the mouth of Alice "The largest Sheep" untill it resembles tiny squares. Now sellect your clone tool, pick the smallest of square shapes from the selection available.
Start by cloning the nearest colour to white on your pic and using the tool proceed to colour in the squares in the shape of teeth.
When you have finished your teeth. Zoom back out and your picture should look something like this.
Now give her a name by selecting the Text tool, choose her name,clic on the logs and write it.
This was done using PSP with standard toolbar.
Hope you enjoy making some of your photographs smile.
- There are some fishy goings-on as #Fujifilm #X20 owner takes us on a gastronomic tour around Japan http://t.co/x1CEQISqO4
- Clever framing make #Fujifilm #XS1 owner's wedding candid really stand out. Great shot http://t.co/cbVGh4eG40
- "From the creators" - Developing and improving the in-built "Advanced filters" used in many Fujifilm cameras http://t.co/PVSoBkiXaL #xstory
- @btbartist You're welcome!
- Best compact cameras for enthusiast. "Fujfilm X100S is one of our favorite cameras of the past year" http://t.co/kMJbbyFBVQ via @dpreview