Easy smiles with cloneing and warping tools.
Firstly photograph Alice along with some friends.
Then crop to choice. And begin.
Select the Warp brush tool and push or drag the ears, pull out the cheeks and drag down the bottom jaws into smile shape.
Using the zoom tool, keep clicking on the mouth of Alice "The largest Sheep" untill it resembles tiny squares. Now sellect your clone tool, pick the smallest of square shapes from the selection available.
Start by cloning the nearest colour to white on your pic and using the tool proceed to colour in the squares in the shape of teeth.
When you have finished your teeth. Zoom back out and your picture should look something like this.
Now give her a name by selecting the Text tool, choose her name,clic on the logs and write it.
This was done using PSP with standard toolbar.
Hope you enjoy making some of your photographs smile.
- Happy Easter from all here at Fujifilm UK! We hope you're having a great bank holiday & have lots of great pictures to share with us!
- RT @photomadd: Evening pano of Windermere from the @fujifilm_uk XQ1. Straight out of the camera. http://t.co/CYO7CiI8l8
- Great blog from Paul Sanders @Wiggys about using the #XT1 in Iceland under some pretty windy conditions! @fujiholics http://t.co/3mw80IZQUT
- Interesting SanDisk UHS - II speed test by @kevin_mullins on the Fujifilm#XT1 http://t.co/A0Q5SgyYGx
- A day trip out with the #XT1 and #xf23mm lens, read @davemcclelland first full blog here: http://t.co/qfLgVufv1H