'Artistic' Shooting Made Simple
I know most people feel more confortable shooting all of their photos in full colour and then apply manipulation after, but it can be a lot simpler than that!
A lot of FinePix cameras allow you to simulate the distinctive look of the images by specifying the 'Film Simulation Mode'
This is the same shot, taken out of my window (not exactly the most photogenic place but works as an example) taken on each of the different Film Simulation Modes on the Z800EXR.
I think you will agree that they all look very distinct!
Provia / Standard
Velvia / Vivid mode
Black and White
- RT @adampriley: For the evening tweeters. Some street photography in Vietnam with my @Fujifilm_UK Xpro1 http://t.co/FW3r2Sk8vQ #photography
- #Fujifilm #X100 owner gets on the web to capture a great close up shot http://t.co/vOlXqh0Mjy
- Black & white conversion breathes new life into #Fujifilm #S200EXR owner's colour images http://t.co/N7GP33jf0H
- Looks like this #Fujifilm #HS30EXR user has been getting creative with colour popping. Very effective http://t.co/CgfPFA3qGp
- #Fujifilm #HS50EXR tries to make a splash using a glass of water - does he succeed? Find out here http://t.co/4XAUkgwUkX