settings to take pic at different location & time
hi ,recently i took photos at night for christmas lightings but i faced some problems related to settings,i set to sr auto but still pictures r not so clear, later i changed settings to check but messages r coming set shutter speed ,aperture ,iso settings .i have no idea which settings to use and what settings to use for diferent location & time .i go through manual also but no sufficient info on that .
- So it might be warmer now, but it wasn't long ago that it was Baltic, as this #Fujifilm #S9600 owner's blog proves! http://t.co/sNVjkZe48E
- Sending one of these (mic, not camera) to @geekanoids to have a play with and let us know what they think http://t.co/oMdKC1XbZX
- Not quite sure how this #Fujifilm #HS10 managed to stop this fast-moving subject in its tracks - that's some skill! http://t.co/I2Vz8rGj80
- Perfect for British weather... http://t.co/CcYvg6Zr3b #rain #waterproofcamera http://t.co/K7E42nz2LZ
- @Lensflaredave the best kind ;-)