40 mins with a 400mm lens.
A customer of mine, kindly lent me his 400mm lens. So whilst out doing a quote today, I gave it a little whirl. Hand-held, but braced on wall, or my van window.
A female Blackbird singing her little heart out.
A cormorant standing on a lone rock out in the Menai Straits
The same Cormorant, just in a different pose. Bless it.!!
Two Cormorant now.
I quite liked this one, a flock of Oyster Catchers flew onto the rocks where the cormorant were.
A Moorhen doing the "Turkey Trot"
Magpie on a wall.
I liked the way the water spiralled off this Labrador's tail.
Sorry it's not too interesting unless you like birds. All taken within 40 mins whilst on the way back home after doing the quote. One thing is for sure. If I do get the job, I know where I will be spending my lunch hour!!! Lol
Sorry it's not a long one. But what else did you expect from a 40mins photoshoot.
Thank you for having a peep.
- Chromasia blog post: 'Fujifilm XT-1: Initial review' http://t.co/gV3cuKaDLC via @chromasia
- @Hadfad_tweet Hi, very sorry if you have not had contact from us. If you DM us your email address our support team will contact you ASAP.
- Win a place on the @alexlambrechts and @Fujifilm_UK Fashion X Street workshop http://t.co/UW9IBDSscO http://t.co/GnrJ7LDJfH
- @Shadydealer Hi, if you drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with what iOS you are using, camera model etc and we will look into it asap.
- Some interesting thoughts + great results using the XF55-200 for Event Photography http://t.co/ObwmjYVW9P via @_notofthisearth