40 mins with a 400mm lens.
A customer of mine, kindly lent me his 400mm lens. So whilst out doing a quote today, I gave it a little whirl. Hand-held, but braced on wall, or my van window.
A female Blackbird singing her little heart out.
A cormorant standing on a lone rock out in the Menai Straits
The same Cormorant, just in a different pose. Bless it.!!
Two Cormorant now.
I quite liked this one, a flock of Oyster Catchers flew onto the rocks where the cormorant were.
A Moorhen doing the "Turkey Trot"
Magpie on a wall.
I liked the way the water spiralled off this Labrador's tail.
Sorry it's not too interesting unless you like birds. All taken within 40 mins whilst on the way back home after doing the quote. One thing is for sure. If I do get the job, I know where I will be spending my lunch hour!!! Lol
Sorry it's not a long one. But what else did you expect from a 40mins photoshoot.
Thank you for having a peep.
- There are some fishy goings-on as #Fujifilm #X20 owner takes us on a gastronomic tour around Japan http://t.co/x1CEQISqO4
- Clever framing make #Fujifilm #XS1 owner's wedding candid really stand out. Great shot http://t.co/cbVGh4eG40
- "From the creators" - Developing and improving the in-built "Advanced filters" used in many Fujifilm cameras http://t.co/PVSoBkiXaL #xstory
- @btbartist You're welcome!
- Best compact cameras for enthusiast. "Fujfilm X100S is one of our favorite cameras of the past year" http://t.co/kMJbbyFBVQ via @dpreview