40 mins with a 400mm lens.
A customer of mine, kindly lent me his 400mm lens. So whilst out doing a quote today, I gave it a little whirl. Hand-held, but braced on wall, or my van window.
A female Blackbird singing her little heart out.
A cormorant standing on a lone rock out in the Menai Straits
The same Cormorant, just in a different pose. Bless it.!!
Two Cormorant now.
I quite liked this one, a flock of Oyster Catchers flew onto the rocks where the cormorant were.
A Moorhen doing the "Turkey Trot"
Magpie on a wall.
I liked the way the water spiralled off this Labrador's tail.
Sorry it's not too interesting unless you like birds. All taken within 40 mins whilst on the way back home after doing the quote. One thing is for sure. If I do get the job, I know where I will be spending my lunch hour!!! Lol
Sorry it's not a long one. But what else did you expect from a 40mins photoshoot.
Thank you for having a peep.
- @robingissing Hi there, please DM us your email address and we can look into this in more detail for you.
- @SheriffGbailey Sorry to hear you're having an issue with your camera, DM us your email address and we will get our team to contact you.
- Jim Marks Interview: Thoughts on the Fujifilm X-T1 http://t.co/RMHV2rmgKi @itsjim #xt1
- The latest issue of @digitalslrphoto has a great review of the Fujifilm #XT1 with a whopping 94% rating! https://t.co/e6O5o1VDHf
- @Givemeabiscuit I went from X10 to X100S. Never looked back (apart from those few occasions I wish I was a LITTLE bit closer!). Marc