40 mins with a 400mm lens.
A customer of mine, kindly lent me his 400mm lens. So whilst out doing a quote today, I gave it a little whirl. Hand-held, but braced on wall, or my van window.
A female Blackbird singing her little heart out.
A cormorant standing on a lone rock out in the Menai Straits
The same Cormorant, just in a different pose. Bless it.!!
Two Cormorant now.
I quite liked this one, a flock of Oyster Catchers flew onto the rocks where the cormorant were.
A Moorhen doing the "Turkey Trot"
Magpie on a wall.
I liked the way the water spiralled off this Labrador's tail.
Sorry it's not too interesting unless you like birds. All taken within 40 mins whilst on the way back home after doing the quote. One thing is for sure. If I do get the job, I know where I will be spending my lunch hour!!! Lol
Sorry it's not a long one. But what else did you expect from a 40mins photoshoot.
Thank you for having a peep.
- Professional adventure, outdoor and travel photographer @danbaileyphoto http://t.co/groBwe0ytU on Fujifilm #TME
- Great shots! RT @theonlywarhead: Added a few more images to show off the X100S' capabilities http://t.co/TmjYmlJn43 #photography
- Take a bite! http://t.co/jELD1Zxd8w
- Love it! RT @captiverays: This has shot straight to the top of my most popular list thanks to the amazing #x100s http://t.co/7tnzq1MUE1
- Holiday weekend in Northumberland makes for a brilliant blog by this #Fujifilm #XS1 owner http://t.co/ViZxZJtuAr