I have just been having a go at clearing away "un-wanted" distractions again. I took this shot this week in the hide I did my blog on.
Using Adobe Photoshop 7, with the clone brushes, had a go at removing the distraction.
Your thoughts on the result and any way I could have done it better would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
This is the original shot and than damn twig ran right across the Chaffinch.
I guess the hardest part was trying to keep the plumage "looking" right. I got into a bit of a tangle with the upper part of the shot, lost patience and stuck some leaves in, cloned from that single leaf on the left.
Thanks for having a look. Any suggestions or comment is as always appreciated.
- RT @tonyhorrocks: One of my favourite @CookIslands sunset images from last week. Aitutaki lagoon. Taken with the @Fujifilm_UK #X100s http:/…
- RT @LakeDistrictPR: WIN the ultimate #LakeDistrict #photo break: http://t.co/oaq0EcIBnF worth over £2.5k @homeofmillican @Fujifilm_UK @gilp…
- Another shot from this afternoon on #XT1 with pre-production XF10-24 http://t.co/JGlODAxFtc
- Just heard, limited stock of XF10-24mm should be here before the end of March! Get a pre-order in now!
- @Stoneysnapper Mid to late March. Very small number so get a pre-order in ASAP!