I have just been having a go at clearing away "un-wanted" distractions again. I took this shot this week in the hide I did my blog on.
Using Adobe Photoshop 7, with the clone brushes, had a go at removing the distraction.
Your thoughts on the result and any way I could have done it better would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
This is the original shot and than damn twig ran right across the Chaffinch.
I guess the hardest part was trying to keep the plumage "looking" right. I got into a bit of a tangle with the upper part of the shot, lost patience and stuck some leaves in, cloned from that single leaf on the left.
Thanks for having a look. Any suggestions or comment is as always appreciated.
- Find out why an iPad and a #Fujifilm #XT1 have revolutionised shooting for @jaysonoertel http://t.co/IcxqACQMH8
- @PeakBreaks Nothing we're aware of yet I'm afraid. It's not been ruled out but focus is on APS-C at the mo
- No time like the present to get prepared. FW update to allow TCL-X100 compatibilty on X100 + X100S is now available! http://t.co/CC2jP0LnUD
- @PeakBreaks We leave them on for a few weeks in case people still need to see T&Cs or download claim forms.
- @Benji_Cherry Nice. I look forward to seeing it! Marc