I have just been having a go at clearing away "un-wanted" distractions again. I took this shot this week in the hide I did my blog on.
Using Adobe Photoshop 7, with the clone brushes, had a go at removing the distraction.
Your thoughts on the result and any way I could have done it better would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
This is the original shot and than damn twig ran right across the Chaffinch.
I guess the hardest part was trying to keep the plumage "looking" right. I got into a bit of a tangle with the upper part of the shot, lost patience and stuck some leaves in, cloned from that single leaf on the left.
Thanks for having a look. Any suggestions or comment is as always appreciated.
- What you've all been waiting for - Fujifilm XF23mm F1.4 R real-world samples gallery http://t.co/l90Z0cj6hb via @DPReview
- A set of Spring shots in early December? Well, this #Fujifilm #F550EXR owner does live Down Under... http://t.co/jh3rhBrINz
- #Fujifilm #XS1 sinks to new low... and gets a great autumnal image as a result - take a look! http://t.co/hCKdPmjd6Y
- RT @CHLOEJASMINEW: @Fujifilm_UK 'Love is a smoke raised with the fume of sighs..' Shakespeare @CHLOEJASMINEW http://t.co/ywKf8Qpz1J
- What do @techradar think of the Fujifilm X-E2? Read their full review here http://t.co/vAlVLveFBq #XE2