I have just been having a go at clearing away "un-wanted" distractions again. I took this shot this week in the hide I did my blog on.
Using Adobe Photoshop 7, with the clone brushes, had a go at removing the distraction.
Your thoughts on the result and any way I could have done it better would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
This is the original shot and than damn twig ran right across the Chaffinch.
I guess the hardest part was trying to keep the plumage "looking" right. I got into a bit of a tangle with the upper part of the shot, lost patience and stuck some leaves in, cloned from that single leaf on the left.
Thanks for having a look. Any suggestions or comment is as always appreciated.
- Horses for courses - @lovetheimage loves the latest X-series cameras - and here's why http://t.co/B0ZDZxZQf2
- Launched today, new TCL-X100 teleconverter for the #Fujifilm #X100 and #X100S. Read all about it! http://t.co/UgPHtaqfNI
- The X100s really is the perfect travel camera, check out @sandbox_studio stunning shots taken in Hamburg. Great work! http://t.co/oUIQqsHwPh
- RT @MirrorLessons: Nice shots from the street market in Yangon with the @Fujifilm_UK X-E2 via @DanKorzeniewski http://t.co/SCb51UVwZl
- @scarabpictures Thank you for your lovely message! We will pass on your comment to them :-)