A few days in South Wales.
These are just a few photographs taken this week round and about our area.
Starting with this view of Hengoed viaduct, taken for the IHC. We are on our way to do some shopping and I thought this was ok for, "Underneath"
Shopping done we are on our way home, time for a quick stroll around Penallta Park.The view from the circular path looking South East.
Just below us is the old Sheep dipping pool.
Looking West now across the valley tops.
Spring, struggling a little today.
A day of promising weather. The back of Caerphilly Castle.
This is the most popular spot for photographs of the castle, you can see the leaning tower from here.
Come in number 7
What a friendly chap.
This is taken on full zoom, A Heron right on top of the battlements shrieking his head off.
March 1st St David's day. At St Fagans Cardiff. Don't be fooled by the Daffodil.
It is just after 10 o'clock and the fog has come down.
Not so bad now depending what way you look. This is from the castle steps looking across the fish ponds.
Turn around and the castle is still shrouded in fog.
A little colour just to be cheerful
I love the colour on this
One of the statues at the head of the steps.
The Sun has decided to come out and the Doves are enjoying themselves. Full zoom again.
Through the doorway into the Orchard and walled garden.
The old Apple trees are still hanging on, they are hundreds of years old.
One of the tree tunnels in the formal garden.
I like the way the fountain and reflections lead to the old church in the village, outside the walls. Wish I had been standing just a little to the left.
It has turned out really Sunny now. In a few weeks you won't be able to see the lovely shapes of the trees.
Just one of the many paths over on this side of the estate. Many people miss this side as they spend all their time looking at the many interesting buildings that are here.
Thanks for joining us again. Where ever we go Mike and I can always mamage to find something to look at, and are sure to find something new however many times we visit our local places. This is a typical couple of days in our week.
Hope to see you again some time. Bye for now.
- RT @adampriley: For the evening tweeters. Some street photography in Vietnam with my @Fujifilm_UK Xpro1 http://t.co/FW3r2Sk8vQ #photography
- #Fujifilm #X100 owner gets on the web to capture a great close up shot http://t.co/vOlXqh0Mjy
- Black & white conversion breathes new life into #Fujifilm #S200EXR owner's colour images http://t.co/N7GP33jf0H
- Looks like this #Fujifilm #HS30EXR user has been getting creative with colour popping. Very effective http://t.co/CgfPFA3qGp
- #Fujifilm #HS50EXR tries to make a splash using a glass of water - does he succeed? Find out here http://t.co/4XAUkgwUkX