How we whiled away our wet weekend
Well on a wet & windy weekend thought a little studio shoot might be fun
First its off to the beach to blow away some cobwebs & collect our subjects
On the way back & a quick spin in the go-karts. Photo coutesy of Mrs Lona (yours truly making a rare appearance in front of the lens)
Subjects gathered its into the studio (or as everyone esle calls it...the garage)
The able assistant sets to work arranging the shoot.
Nicely done son, now step aside & let your old man do the business.
Whats that you say son? You think you should check the set-up.
Realising that all that remains is to press the button, the able assistant dispenses with dad.
Aim - Focus - Fire!
Shots in the can, its off to the lab for some "shopping"
TA DAH!! Look what I did!
& here's the fruits of our labour.
This will do nicely for "show n tell" at school next week
Or maybe this?
That'll do son, that'll do.
Thanks for dropping by.
- Find out why the winning shots in our recent Space #competition were given star billing… http://t.co/rpCiY9UsM6
- Great little tutorial on taking long exposures from @RichHurstPhoto on the #XT1: http://t.co/Hr9h8qXoAP
- Horses for courses - @lovetheimage loves the latest X-series cameras - and here's why http://t.co/B0ZDZxZQf2
- Launched today, new TCL-X100 teleconverter for the #Fujifilm #X100 and #X100S. Read all about it! http://t.co/UgPHtaqfNI
- The X100s really is the perfect travel camera, check out @sandbox_studio stunning shots taken in Hamburg. Great work! http://t.co/oUIQqsHwPh