How we whiled away our wet weekend
Well on a wet & windy weekend thought a little studio shoot might be fun
First its off to the beach to blow away some cobwebs & collect our subjects
On the way back & a quick spin in the go-karts. Photo coutesy of Mrs Lona (yours truly making a rare appearance in front of the lens)
Subjects gathered its into the studio (or as everyone esle calls it...the garage)
The able assistant sets to work arranging the shoot.
Nicely done son, now step aside & let your old man do the business.
Whats that you say son? You think you should check the set-up.
Realising that all that remains is to press the button, the able assistant dispenses with dad.
Aim - Focus - Fire!
Shots in the can, its off to the lab for some "shopping"
TA DAH!! Look what I did!
& here's the fruits of our labour.
This will do nicely for "show n tell" at school next week
Or maybe this?
That'll do son, that'll do.
Thanks for dropping by.
- Don't miss your chance to win a #Fujifilm #XS1... our contrast competition closes on May 31 http://t.co/11zRPkoXRc
- Feathered friends make a fine photoblog from this #Fujifilm #S1800 owner http://t.co/UDcfjtdC4G
- Little bird makes a big impact - superb shot captured by a #Fujifilm #S2500HD owner http://t.co/wKtUFpK59l
- #Fujifilm #S3200 owner steps back in time at a 1940s weekend in Haworth. Great set of portraits http://t.co/XrSVYHJWJg
- @Laidbackcyclist Cool (I do that too!)