How we whiled away our wet weekend
Well on a wet & windy weekend thought a little studio shoot might be fun
First its off to the beach to blow away some cobwebs & collect our subjects
On the way back & a quick spin in the go-karts. Photo coutesy of Mrs Lona (yours truly making a rare appearance in front of the lens)
Subjects gathered its into the studio (or as everyone esle calls it...the garage)
The able assistant sets to work arranging the shoot.
Nicely done son, now step aside & let your old man do the business.
Whats that you say son? You think you should check the set-up.
Realising that all that remains is to press the button, the able assistant dispenses with dad.
Aim - Focus - Fire!
Shots in the can, its off to the lab for some "shopping"
TA DAH!! Look what I did!
& here's the fruits of our labour.
This will do nicely for "show n tell" at school next week
Or maybe this?
That'll do son, that'll do.
Thanks for dropping by.
- RT @tonyhorrocks: One of my favourite @CookIslands sunset images from last week. Aitutaki lagoon. Taken with the @Fujifilm_UK #X100s http:/…
- RT @LakeDistrictPR: WIN the ultimate #LakeDistrict #photo break: http://t.co/oaq0EcIBnF worth over £2.5k @homeofmillican @Fujifilm_UK @gilp…
- Another shot from this afternoon on #XT1 with pre-production XF10-24 http://t.co/JGlODAxFtc
- Just heard, limited stock of XF10-24mm should be here before the end of March! Get a pre-order in now!
- @Stoneysnapper Mid to late March. Very small number so get a pre-order in ASAP!