How we whiled away our wet weekend
Well on a wet & windy weekend thought a little studio shoot might be fun
First its off to the beach to blow away some cobwebs & collect our subjects
On the way back & a quick spin in the go-karts. Photo coutesy of Mrs Lona (yours truly making a rare appearance in front of the lens)
Subjects gathered its into the studio (or as everyone esle calls it...the garage)
The able assistant sets to work arranging the shoot.
Nicely done son, now step aside & let your old man do the business.
Whats that you say son? You think you should check the set-up.
Realising that all that remains is to press the button, the able assistant dispenses with dad.
Aim - Focus - Fire!
Shots in the can, its off to the lab for some "shopping"
TA DAH!! Look what I did!
& here's the fruits of our labour.
This will do nicely for "show n tell" at school next week
Or maybe this?
That'll do son, that'll do.
Thanks for dropping by.
- What you've all been waiting for - Fujifilm XF23mm F1.4 R real-world samples gallery http://t.co/l90Z0cj6hb via @DPReview
- A set of Spring shots in early December? Well, this #Fujifilm #F550EXR owner does live Down Under... http://t.co/jh3rhBrINz
- #Fujifilm #XS1 sinks to new low... and gets a great autumnal image as a result - take a look! http://t.co/hCKdPmjd6Y
- RT @CHLOEJASMINEW: @Fujifilm_UK 'Love is a smoke raised with the fume of sighs..' Shakespeare @CHLOEJASMINEW http://t.co/ywKf8Qpz1J
- What do @techradar think of the Fujifilm X-E2? Read their full review here http://t.co/vAlVLveFBq #XE2