We saw How Many!!!!!!!!!!
I warn you in advance if you don't like Kingfishers, then you'll hate this. We popped down to the local boat ramp to see if anything was going on when we spotted a Kingfisher. I must mention (no excuses) I was shooting into a dark area with lots of foliage,hand held on full zoom. I know lots of you would have been able to handle this situation, but given what happened you may understand my disbelief and excitement. Ummm nothing new about Kingfishers you're thinking ............. except....................
One solitary juvenile King fisher we thought.
Couldn't believe it when another one joined.Then there was 2.
Now this is getting silly - 3 at once.
How could we ask for more? Well we did and now have 4.
Man alive - we've now got 5
Giving it big licks now - We've got 6!
Just thought I'd add this one to this list. We did see 7 but I totally lost the plot by then and he flew away just as I clicked.
This little chap got fed up being crowded on the branch and went fishing.
He even brought something back to share.
And share he did - big Awwwwww
Well, I hope you enjoyed seeing this little series as I much as I did. As I said the quality let's it down, but the novelty I hope made up for it. Thanks for viewing. Chris x
By the way, I tried every setting on my camera including Automatic and each time the "yellow flashing focus warning light" came on. In the end I just kept clicking regardless. Any ideas what I can do should this warning show again. Thanks in advance.
- Professional adventure, outdoor and travel photographer @danbaileyphoto http://t.co/groBwe0ytU on Fujifilm #TME
- Great shots! RT @theonlywarhead: Added a few more images to show off the X100S' capabilities http://t.co/TmjYmlJn43 #photography
- Take a bite! http://t.co/jELD1Zxd8w
- Love it! RT @captiverays: This has shot straight to the top of my most popular list thanks to the amazing #x100s http://t.co/7tnzq1MUE1
- Holiday weekend in Northumberland makes for a brilliant blog by this #Fujifilm #XS1 owner http://t.co/ViZxZJtuAr