Hope this may help you wannabe X10 users:
Out of my bedroom window
Took for clarity and colour
Took for resolution
Took for colour rendition
Straight into the moon.
Fresh out of the box.
A few experimental shots.
You need to be really into photgraphy as there is a lot to learn.
So far I love it.
One downside the manual came in a disc format. I wanted the book form which an email to head office got a quick reply and it is in the post.
Thank you Fuji.
- Cute wildlife picture of the day taken with a #Fujifilm #XS1. Altogether now... Awwwwww! http://t.co/hzsmlfa8Gz
- This blog is written in German, but the shots from a #Fujifilm #HS25EXR look great in any language! http://t.co/C6qvHf0bCV
- Would you go down here? Looks like #Fujifilm #X10 owner has captured the entrance to the underworld... http://t.co/q9Kdd9ywFy
- East Yorkshire coast is the perfect spot for this #Fujifilm #HS30EXR owner to take a few birds (shots) http://t.co/lTZQSRH8Hw
- Holy cow! What a great farmyard portrait, expertly captured with a #Fujifilm #S1800 http://t.co/1YkTtIyoly