On tour with the X100
After all my camera gear was stolen last year I have been impatiently waiting for the X100. As a tour guide, I don't want to change lenses all the time or carry around heavy stuff, so the X100 seemed the best option. Now after my first tour, and getting to know the camera, I am convinced I have chosen the right camera!
First picture on the airplane, testing the HDR function
Some test 'Contre-jour'
Using the Velvia-film option
Start of the rice season
Portuguese - Chinese friendship
Handheld and lowlight
- New #XPro1 firmware v2.04 that improves AF speed when used with the new XF55-200mm lens is now available http://t.co/TeftvRek5q
- New #XE1 firmware v1.05 that improves AF speed when used with the new XF55-200mm lens is now available http://t.co/Sz8kNPScnU
- RT @adampriley: For the evening tweeters. Some street photography in Vietnam with my @Fujifilm_UK Xpro1 http://t.co/FW3r2Sk8vQ #photography
- #Fujifilm #X100 owner gets on the web to capture a great close up shot http://t.co/vOlXqh0Mjy
- Black & white conversion breathes new life into #Fujifilm #S200EXR owner's colour images http://t.co/N7GP33jf0H