A misty dawn in the Roding valley.
I frequentlyget over to the Roding Valley,when work and weather permit.There's a favourite place I like to go to;easy access,free parking,right beside the river with a good footbridge and footpaths either side of the river.Great location when morning mist is around.So it was this day.
I was a bit late as the sun was already up,but the morning mist was still very evident.
Footbridge in silhouette, over the River Roding.
Still,I managed to get some foreground detail,despite the strong sunlight.
Sunshine through the tree branches on the riverbank.
Morning mist in the Roding valley.
Sunlight through mist and tree.Nice giant hogweed detail in the shadows.
Giant hogweed dominates as morning mist abates.
- Join Dave (pictured) and @ParkTweets for their annual Imaging Festival on 22nd June 2013 http://t.co/Pi9nQzVBUe http://t.co/Z0DP33iFcv
- #Fujifilm #HS20EXR owner heads north to enjoy a day photographing the inhabitants @EdinburghZoo http://t.co/xyf6Gmv72D
- #FF this week for @toughmudder - Awesome outdoor events. Looking at entering a Fujifilm UK team in the near future!
- Looks like this #Fujifilm #HS30EXR has had a Close Encounter of the French kind! http://t.co/KH1Ki3pqI3
- Trip up The Shard is the 'high' light for this #Fujifilm #F100fd owner's whistle-stop #London tour http://t.co/J965KOuVxV