Another misty morning in the Roding Valley.
The weather forecast predicted sunshine and maybe some mist.Ideal conditions.So,there I was in the valley,just as the first pink skies occured,watching the early mist form,sun just rising.Lovely stuff.
Even before the sun arose,there I was camera and tripod in hand.The lower light is on the M25.
A glorious start,lots of pinkish clouds,subtle hues and morning mist.
Then the mist began to cover higher ground,as well.
The mist suddenly retreated.
Morning glory heralded the sun's rise.
As the sun's rays found holes in the hedges,so the mist expanded again.
Torch-like the suns rays stand out in the mist.
Even down by the riverside,the sunshine makes the mist stand out.
Then,as the sunlight warms everything up,so the mist melts away.
- Professional adventure, outdoor and travel photographer @danbaileyphoto http://t.co/groBwe0ytU on Fujifilm #TME
- Great shots! RT @theonlywarhead: Added a few more images to show off the X100S' capabilities http://t.co/TmjYmlJn43 #photography
- Take a bite! http://t.co/jELD1Zxd8w
- Love it! RT @captiverays: This has shot straight to the top of my most popular list thanks to the amazing #x100s http://t.co/7tnzq1MUE1
- Holiday weekend in Northumberland makes for a brilliant blog by this #Fujifilm #XS1 owner http://t.co/ViZxZJtuAr