Yay!! I finally got some nice birds!!
Hi Thanks for coming along to check my blog out, Today was my Hubby's day off and he always drive's me here there and everywhere so I can attempt to get some good pictuire's.
Todays little adventure took us to Worcester, Droitwich and a few country lane's that I hadn't a clue where we were!!
I was really pleased to notice a couple of bird feeder's in someone's garden that were just full of beautiful coloured birds, Although Im sure they're far from perfect...Im pleased with them as they're my best yet
Enough of me rambling.....Enjoy my trip here there and Everywhere
A bridge over a small river, This was a really lovely spot.....No idea where we were :)
The water coming through the bridge..
In the field across the bridge, I really like taking picture's of tree's especially the unusual ones.
I have no idea what this is, or why it was in the middle of a field, in the middle of no where, I just noticed it and liked it so here it is..
??...I just liked it :)
My favorite bit...Im not sure if my level of excitment at this point is normal!! :)
There were two feeders within my sight and there were loads of these little fella's! Sorry for not knowing what they're called.
My last little birdie for today...
Just around the corner was this big girl staring at us....Our daughter named her Daisy! :)
Ive still no idea where we are!
Ah ha..Now this is Worcester..
Another lovely bridge.
The Railway bridge over the river.
Now we're at a nature reserve in droitwich.
A Tunnel along the canal.
Thank you for looking,
I hope you enjoyed our day here there and everywhere,
Sorry if it was a bit long.
- Looks like this #Fujifilm #HS10 owner has been having a ball shooting butterflies lately http://t.co/R5ynXHVRsP
- #Win an Instax camera. Just "Like" your favourite image in this gallery to enter http://t.co/UiTP7JAazO
- @petelikestorawr however there is currently a competition where you could win instax! http://t.co/S1MAF16l5m
- @petelikestorawr OK turns out his standard business model is based on selling Instax (boo!)
- Fujifilm and Panasonic jointly develop CMOS image sensor technology using organic photoelectric conversion layer http://t.co/MJaHRkzerM