Rina and I
Our Sunday walks, I truly love these times!
In Inokashira Park, soon it will be hanami!
Thank you for being you
Hard at work, studying English
Shamisen player in the park
I enjoyed the look of the front of this food truck
A folk rock group takes a break before they jam again
A little girl and her dad enjoy their day
My fiancee, Rina, and I have a Sunday routine. We have lunch at one of our favourite restaurants (today was Italian!) and then we head to the park and slowly walk around the pond and main park area. I tend to have one hand on my camera, and the other hand holding hers.
Anyone who has found their special one, will agree with me when I say that there are no words to express how she makes me feel. I am thankful every day to have been so blessed as to have found her.
I look at the future and smile, for I know all will be, just right.
- Looks like this #Fujifilm #HS10 owner has been having a ball shooting butterflies lately http://t.co/R5ynXHVRsP
- #Win an Instax camera. Just "Like" your favourite image in this gallery to enter http://t.co/UiTP7JAazO
- @petelikestorawr however there is currently a competition where you could win instax! http://t.co/S1MAF16l5m
- @petelikestorawr OK turns out his standard business model is based on selling Instax (boo!)
- Fujifilm and Panasonic jointly develop CMOS image sensor technology using organic photoelectric conversion layer http://t.co/MJaHRkzerM