Rina and I
Our Sunday walks, I truly love these times!
In Inokashira Park, soon it will be hanami!
Thank you for being you
Hard at work, studying English
Shamisen player in the park
I enjoyed the look of the front of this food truck
A folk rock group takes a break before they jam again
A little girl and her dad enjoy their day
My fiancee, Rina, and I have a Sunday routine. We have lunch at one of our favourite restaurants (today was Italian!) and then we head to the park and slowly walk around the pond and main park area. I tend to have one hand on my camera, and the other hand holding hers.
Anyone who has found their special one, will agree with me when I say that there are no words to express how she makes me feel. I am thankful every day to have been so blessed as to have found her.
I look at the future and smile, for I know all will be, just right.
- @robingissing Hi there, please DM us your email address and we can look into this in more detail for you.
- @SheriffGbailey Sorry to hear you're having an issue with your camera, DM us your email address and we will get our team to contact you.
- Jim Marks Interview: Thoughts on the Fujifilm X-T1 http://t.co/RMHV2rmgKi @itsjim #xt1
- The latest issue of @digitalslrphoto has a great review of the Fujifilm #XT1 with a whopping 94% rating! https://t.co/e6O5o1VDHf
- @Givemeabiscuit I went from X10 to X100S. Never looked back (apart from those few occasions I wish I was a LITTLE bit closer!). Marc