Rina and I
Our Sunday walks, I truly love these times!
In Inokashira Park, soon it will be hanami!
Thank you for being you
Hard at work, studying English
Shamisen player in the park
I enjoyed the look of the front of this food truck
A folk rock group takes a break before they jam again
A little girl and her dad enjoy their day
My fiancee, Rina, and I have a Sunday routine. We have lunch at one of our favourite restaurants (today was Italian!) and then we head to the park and slowly walk around the pond and main park area. I tend to have one hand on my camera, and the other hand holding hers.
Anyone who has found their special one, will agree with me when I say that there are no words to express how she makes me feel. I am thankful every day to have been so blessed as to have found her.
I look at the future and smile, for I know all will be, just right.
- What you've all been waiting for - Fujifilm XF23mm F1.4 R real-world samples gallery http://t.co/l90Z0cj6hb via @DPReview
- A set of Spring shots in early December? Well, this #Fujifilm #F550EXR owner does live Down Under... http://t.co/jh3rhBrINz
- #Fujifilm #XS1 sinks to new low... and gets a great autumnal image as a result - take a look! http://t.co/hCKdPmjd6Y
- RT @CHLOEJASMINEW: @Fujifilm_UK 'Love is a smoke raised with the fume of sighs..' Shakespeare @CHLOEJASMINEW http://t.co/ywKf8Qpz1J
- What do @techradar think of the Fujifilm X-E2? Read their full review here http://t.co/vAlVLveFBq #XE2