Rina and I
Our Sunday walks, I truly love these times!
In Inokashira Park, soon it will be hanami!
Thank you for being you
Hard at work, studying English
Shamisen player in the park
I enjoyed the look of the front of this food truck
A folk rock group takes a break before they jam again
A little girl and her dad enjoy their day
My fiancee, Rina, and I have a Sunday routine. We have lunch at one of our favourite restaurants (today was Italian!) and then we head to the park and slowly walk around the pond and main park area. I tend to have one hand on my camera, and the other hand holding hers.
Anyone who has found their special one, will agree with me when I say that there are no words to express how she makes me feel. I am thankful every day to have been so blessed as to have found her.
I look at the future and smile, for I know all will be, just right.
- @adamscottphoto @dubbleapp But seriously, I'll check with the instax guys in the morning and get back to you ASAP. Marc
- @adamscottphoto @dubbleapp you can only have one of you DO show the promo, and also tell everyone you love it!
- @stewchambers Hi there. DM your email and post code and we'll check the progress in the morning. Marc
- @ilvstrated Glad you're enjoying it. Nice pictures too!
- RT @nicwassell: .@Fujifilm_UK can I get an RT for my short film shot on Fuji 16mm in the @ShootingPeople film of the month comp? https://t.…