Rina and I
Our Sunday walks, I truly love these times!
In Inokashira Park, soon it will be hanami!
Thank you for being you
Hard at work, studying English
Shamisen player in the park
I enjoyed the look of the front of this food truck
A folk rock group takes a break before they jam again
A little girl and her dad enjoy their day
My fiancee, Rina, and I have a Sunday routine. We have lunch at one of our favourite restaurants (today was Italian!) and then we head to the park and slowly walk around the pond and main park area. I tend to have one hand on my camera, and the other hand holding hers.
Anyone who has found their special one, will agree with me when I say that there are no words to express how she makes me feel. I am thankful every day to have been so blessed as to have found her.
I look at the future and smile, for I know all will be, just right.
- Find out why the winning shots in our recent Space #competition were given star billing… http://t.co/rpCiY9UsM6
- Great little tutorial on taking long exposures from @RichHurstPhoto on the #XT1: http://t.co/Hr9h8qXoAP
- Horses for courses - @lovetheimage loves the latest X-series cameras - and here's why http://t.co/B0ZDZxZQf2
- Launched today, new TCL-X100 teleconverter for the #Fujifilm #X100 and #X100S. Read all about it! http://t.co/UgPHtaqfNI
- The X100s really is the perfect travel camera, check out @sandbox_studio stunning shots taken in Hamburg. Great work! http://t.co/oUIQqsHwPh