A Day at Yorkshire Sculpture Park
The day started by me driving from Hull to Acomb to visit my daughter who was to celebrate her 30th Birthday the next day. We were supposed to be going to a Spa but I couldnt make it the day it was arranged for
My daughter took me to see a newly furbished windmill in the middle of a residential area in Acomb near York. Unfortunely the mill was closed. before going to the Sculpture Park near Wakefield
It was a strange seeing a mill smack bang in the middle of a residential area surrounded by houses.
I cant take credit for this pik my daughters artistic flare
On to the Yorkshire Sculpture Park near Wakefield. We were greated by a great view cloudy skys and the threat of rain
Something from Dr Who?
This was taken by my daughter who tried to get as close as she could only to find the cow getting too close and ended up following her when she walked away funny now but a bit frightening at the time especially with those horns
the walks were a mass of blossom
I hope you enjoy my blog as much as I enjoyed the day. the rain did come down for a short while when we stopped for a bite to eat under covers. The clouds still remained but it didnt stop us from enjoying the day.
- Trip up The Shard is the 'high' light for this #Fujifilm #F100fd owner's whistle-stop #London tour http://t.co/J965KOuVxV
- Totally prepared for Saturday morning long-run #XP200 http://t.co/AK00teL6pW
- Looks like this #Fujifilm #S6500fd owner's talen has really blossomed now Spring has arrived http://t.co/zfp5aqeu2p
- RT @PhotoMadd: @fujifilm_uk love the macro mode of the X20. This bluebell was literally touching the lens! http://t.co/J8UQuGZh48
- "Why I love this picture" by @kevin_mullins http://t.co/ioF26ii0lp #candid #xpro1 #wedding