Today I decided to take advantage of the relatively light wind and practice macro shots.
Some of these I'm happy with but some seem slightly out of focus, not sure whether that is down to my unsteady hands or the breeze!
It's a good excuse to keep practising, unfortunately insects pretty much creep me out and I spent much of the time squealing when they got fed up of me trying to get close!
Please feel free to leave both good and bad feedback and any tips gratefully received.
- @thedogmatix Hi there. What version of Firmware is the camera running? You can find this but holding the Back button while you switch it on
- Professional adventure, outdoor and travel photographer @danbaileyphoto http://t.co/groBwe0ytU on Fujifilm #TME
- Great shots! RT @theonlywarhead: Added a few more images to show off the X100S' capabilities http://t.co/TmjYmlJn43 #photography
- Take a bite! http://t.co/jELD1Zxd8w
- Love it! RT @captiverays: This has shot straight to the top of my most popular list thanks to the amazing #x100s http://t.co/7tnzq1MUE1