I finally got my XPro1 after a 2 week delay in the post (they blamed the olympics) and I have been reading reviews for months before I took the plunge. To say I was excited was an understatement.
I haven't taken a self portrait in years. Probably not since my daughter was born and she's six. Before that, I was all about the vanity and all of a sudden when she was born, there was someone I was more interested than me. Totally tongue in cheek, I don't actually find myself that interesting but all of a sudden, I was never in the pictures. Family events, parties, Christmas, holidays, I was always behind the camera. So I am taking this opportunity for my first post to be me. Because it will probably be the last one! I was just really excited to have a play with the camera and I was the only one around to take pictures of.
The second photo was actually one of the first taken, all it took to make me fall in love...with my new camera. Still lots to learn though so I hope to document it here.
I have a bazillion blogs so fingers crossed I update it as much as I can.
- Professional adventure, outdoor and travel photographer @danbaileyphoto http://t.co/groBwe0ytU on Fujifilm #TME
- Great shots! RT @theonlywarhead: Added a few more images to show off the X100S' capabilities http://t.co/TmjYmlJn43 #photography
- Take a bite! http://t.co/jELD1Zxd8w
- Love it! RT @captiverays: This has shot straight to the top of my most popular list thanks to the amazing #x100s http://t.co/7tnzq1MUE1
- Holiday weekend in Northumberland makes for a brilliant blog by this #Fujifilm #XS1 owner http://t.co/ViZxZJtuAr