MyFinePix – Competition terms and conditions
This competition is open to all MyFinePix registered users, excluding employees of Fujifilm and their associated companies, their families, agents and anyone involved in the administration of the competition.
Fujifilm allows pictures to be entered into the competition on the understanding that they are the property of the photographer and that the photographer is entitled to use them. Fujifilm accepts no liability whatsoever for images uploaded
- The closing date of each competition will be advised on every competition entry page.
- Only images that are deemed suitable by the MyFinePix team will be judged as competition entries. Given the online nature of this competition, we are unable to accept postal entries.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to ensure the continuing availability of this competition online. We accept no responsibility for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, that may affect the functioning of the Fujifilm website, or impede the sending or receipt of your entry.
- The winners will be chosen using the criteria set out by the MyFinePix team. The decision made by the MyFinePix team is final and legally binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- All images submitted should be original and not associated with any copyright.
- Given the nature of digital photography, Fujifilm allows modification and editing of images submitted. Nevertheless, Fujifilm reserves the right to reject any image that appears to have little or no photographic content.
- If it is suspected that a member's image is not his/her own, Fujifilm reserves the right to deny entry or remove the image and all references to it.
- Please note that, in common with many websites, uploading your image to the MyFinePix website means that other parties can view and make a copy of the image. Fujifilm does not accept responsibility for any theft or consequences of your images being used by third parties.
- Consistent abuse of the competition gallery or comments within it will result in a member's exclusion from the competition and possibly the community site itself.
- MyFinePix does not take any responsibility for comments made by members on images. Whilst the facility is available for people to draw Fujifilm's attention to inappropriate comments, participation in this site is based on the understanding that members may add comments that you do not like.
- Participants can enter one image per competition.
- The winners will be notified by email on the day that the judging takes place. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners.
- There is no cash alternative to any prizes that are offered.
- Fujifilm reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond our control.
- Prizes can only be shipped to addresses inside the UK & Republic of Ireland
- If the winner is not able, for whatever reason, to accept the prize, then Fujifilm reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
- Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
- Details of the prize winner's name will be available by viewing their winning image on the competition page.
- Acceptance of a prize in any MyFinePix competition entitles Fujifilm to use the image for which you won your prize in perpetuity for any marketing and promotion of MyFinePix
- By accepting to allow the use of your image on the www.fujifilm.co.uk and www.fujifilm.ie homepages, you also accept that you are the owner of the image, and that there are no copyright restrictions imposed on the image submitted.
- Fujifilm makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of information displayed on this web site and we are not responsible for any material contained in web sites linked to this site.
- Fujifilm and/or any other party involved in creating this web site is not liable for any indirect or consequential damages arising out of your use of it. Your browsing of this web site is at your own risk.
- You are prohibited from modifying, distributing, transmitting or publicly displaying the materials displayed on the site for any commercial purpose. Please note that any product, process or technology described in a document on this server may be subject of other Intellectual Property Rights owned by Fujifilm and not licensed hereunder. The same may apply to Intellectual Property Rights owned by others.
- You are prohibited from sending any threatening, defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful emails to any public area of the site. Fujifilm has the right to delete such information from its servers without notice.
- Looks like this #Fujifilm #HS10 owner has been having a ball shooting butterflies lately http://t.co/R5ynXHVRsP
- #Win an Instax camera. Just "Like" your favourite image in this gallery to enter http://t.co/UiTP7JAazO
- @petelikestorawr however there is currently a competition where you could win instax! http://t.co/S1MAF16l5m
- @petelikestorawr OK turns out his standard business model is based on selling Instax (boo!)
- Fujifilm and Panasonic jointly develop CMOS image sensor technology using organic photoelectric conversion layer http://t.co/MJaHRkzerM