- Looks like this #Fujifilm #HS10 owner has been having a ball shooting butterflies lately http://t.co/R5ynXHVRsP
- #Win an Instax camera. Just "Like" your favourite image in this gallery to enter http://t.co/UiTP7JAazO
- @petelikestorawr however there is currently a competition where you could win instax! http://t.co/S1MAF16l5m
- @petelikestorawr OK turns out his standard business model is based on selling Instax (boo!)
- Fujifilm and Panasonic jointly develop CMOS image sensor technology using organic photoelectric conversion layer http://t.co/MJaHRkzerM
IHC 125 Registration / Results
Lets have a whimsical challenge this week, it`s getting to that time of year! ...
We`ve been asked to provide illustrations for a childs book of nursery rhymes, to go on the page opposite the rhyme... so your challenge is:-
A picture to illustrate a nursery rhyme
....it doesn`t have to represent the title ...can just be part of the content
( better put the title in your comments in case it`s specific to your part of the country)
Thanks everyone for joining in the spirit of the challenge ... some really good creations
Stuart... I think I may have to edit yours a bit before putting it in the book .... after all not everyone likes Marmite....
1st ..... Jenny Porteous ...really cute shot... I`m sure the kids would love it
2nd..... Redlassie .... well thought out, Marion... & I`m glad the shipwright came up with the goods in good time...
3rd.... Catweazle ... good composition ... nursery rhymes & fairytales are noted for their horrific content ... cautionary tales!!...
Thanks again everyone, & over to you Jenny
The photography IHC allows no editing of the photograph at all - except for straightening and cropping. The aim of this IHC is to learn about your camera and it's possibilities, and develop your understanding of photography. The competition is open to everyone and any make of camera may be used.
Your entry must be taken after the announcement of the topic. No stock photos. Only one entry - you can ask for opinions in the discussion thread before you submit.
Entries must be submitted by 8 pm the following Sunday.
You are expected to comment with cc's on as many others in the Gallery thread as you can. There is a separate Discussion thread which enables questions, queries and comments to be made without confusing the Registration thread.
A copy of your photo should be entered in your gallery and then in the Registration thread with it's link and 'Mine's in'.
The winner posts the next theme and is responsible for declaring the end date and time of the competition and choosing a 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the comp. That person should also change the title of the IHC from CURRENT to CLOSED