- @SignosisRed Yes. All Fujifilm cameras come with a 12 month global warranty
- RT @tonyhorrocks: One of my favourite @CookIslands sunset images from last week. Aitutaki lagoon. Taken with the @Fujifilm_UK #X100s http:/…
- RT @LakeDistrictPR: WIN the ultimate #LakeDistrict #photo break: http://t.co/oaq0EcIBnF worth over £2.5k @homeofmillican @Fujifilm_UK @gilp…
- Another shot from this afternoon on #XT1 with pre-production XF10-24 http://t.co/JGlODAxFtc
- Just heard, limited stock of XF10-24mm should be here before the end of March! Get a pre-order in now!
M or E Week 15 - Results
You have until 8 pm (UK Time) on Sunday 15th April to choose 1 or both of the photos and change it/them I don't mind if they've been edited or manipulated as long as they stay within the criteria.
Post your entry(s ) in the registration thread
This competition can be as easy as putting a border on the photo or as difficult as cutting, colour adjustment, HDR whatever you want.
Don't be afraid to comment on other entries, in the IHC MorE CHAT Thread.
You must post your entry(s ) in this current forum topic by the closing time, which will be stated in the original post. This will usually be 8pm UK time.
You may enter entries using any or all of the original photos posted. But only 1 of each photo.
Test entries may be posted in the IHC MorE CHAT Thread. And all comments on test entries or challenge entries should be made in the IHC MorE CHAT Thread.
You can manipulate as much as you want, BUT we still want to see that it's at least from the original photo, and matches the setters criteria.
The poster of the original photo(s ) shall be the judge and will set any additional criteria eg entries must have a border. They can post 1 or 2 photos for entrants to choose from.
The judge shall announce the winner at 9 p.m. approx.
The winner to set the Challenge as soon as possible, 10 a.m. the following day at the latest.
If 1st fails to set the Challenge 2nd takes over etc., both the Challenge and the Judging.
Post the Rules in all weekly starter posts please.
Winner.. Marion Wager filling station entry, seamless manipulation and compliments the original image.
Runners up.. Jenny's wanted poster, great idea, well executed and Pixel's alien planet, reminded me of the film Total Recall when Arnie went to Mars.
in reallity i liked all the entries for different reasons, thanks for taking the time to enter.
over to you Marion.