You are not logged in

LoginRegister

FinePix X100

Twitter

Follow

MFP Facebook

FujiShop

Fujifilm digital cameras, accessories, memory cards all sold direct from Fujifilm UK

Get involved!

M or E Week 15 - Results

You have until 8 pm (UK Time) on Sunday 15th April to choose 1 or both of the photos and change it/them I don't mind if they've been edited or manipulated as long as they stay within the criteria.

Post your entry(s ) in the registration thread

This competition can be as easy as putting a border on the photo or as difficult as cutting, colour adjustment, HDR whatever you want.

Don't be afraid to comment on other entries, in the IHC MorE CHAT Thread.

The RULES

You must post your entry(s ) in this current forum topic by the closing time, which will be stated in the original post. This will usually be 8pm UK time.
You may enter entries using any or all of the original photos posted. But only 1 of each photo.
Test entries may be posted in the IHC MorE CHAT Thread. And all comments on test entries or challenge entries should be made in the IHC MorE CHAT Thread.
You can manipulate as much as you want, BUT we still want to see that it's at least from the original photo, and matches the setters criteria.
The poster of the original photo(s ) shall be the judge and will set any additional criteria eg entries must have a border. They can post 1 or 2 photos for entrants to choose from.
The judge shall announce the winner at 9 p.m. approx.
The winner to set the Challenge as soon as possible, 10 a.m. the following day at the latest.
If 1st fails to set the Challenge 2nd takes over etc., both the Challenge and the Judging.

Post the Rules in all weekly starter posts please.

Pic 1  

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65085313@N04/7058058295/sizes/l/in/photostream/

Pic 2

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65085313@N04/7058057351/sizes/l/in/photostream/

Winner.. Marion Wager filling station entry, seamless manipulation and compliments the original image.

Runners up.. Jenny's wanted poster, great idea, well executed and Pixel's alien planet, reminded me of the film Total Recall when Arnie went to Mars.

in reallity i liked all the entries for different reasons, thanks for taking the time to enter.

over to you Marion.

0 people like this.

Reply to comment

Date Sun, 08/04/2012 - 21:11
Comment

Downloaded both successfully ...Interesting Pix DC

Regards ....Mike   PLEASE View & Comment

SPACE..... comp entry

Reply to comment

Date Sun, 08/04/2012 - 21:12
Comment

cheers Mike, have fun

Reply to comment

Date Wed, 11/04/2012 - 09:22
Comment

Mines In

Reply to comment

Date Tue, 10/04/2012 - 18:16
Comment

Mine's in.. I've combined both of the photos and let the garage slip into the lake

Reply to comment

Date Thu, 12/04/2012 - 22:02
Comment

Mine`s in..

Picture 1

Picture 2

a touch of Turner!!... Smile

Reply to comment

Date Sun, 15/04/2012 - 13:31
Comment

Hi DC and Folks,

Mines In

Pic1

Straightened out the horizon did a bit of dodge and burn then put a gradient over to make it sem like another planet or sci-fi set.

Pic 2

Adjusted perspective slightly, used dodge and burn to bring out more detail, made my own sort of bleach bypass fx blurred the background a little, finished with vignette and simple black frame.

I just loved the building in the 2nd pic just fab

Pixel xx

Reply to comment

Date Sun, 15/04/2012 - 19:07
Comment

back soon with the results.

Reply to comment

Date Sun, 15/04/2012 - 20:34
Comment

Well done Jenny & Pixel really good manips

Thanks for the win, D.C. ... hope you liked the little car at the pumps... hubby & I restored it in our youth but sold it after a few years... often wondered what happened to Nellie

Good shots to play with, DC... thanks

Reply to comment

Date Sun, 15/04/2012 - 21:04
Comment

Congratz Marion, well deserved! Well done Jenny with 2nd spot, cheers DC a couple of great photos for the challenge.

Take care all

Pixel xx

Reply to comment

Date Sun, 15/04/2012 - 22:07
Comment

Well done Marion, Jenny and Pixel