You are not logged in

LoginRegister

FinePix X100

Twitter

Follow

MFP Facebook

FujiShop

Fujifilm digital cameras, accessories, memory cards all sold direct from Fujifilm UK

Get involved!

Widen the photographic debate in open discussions or visit your local forum for a general chat!

Share your views and knowledge with other members either locally or globally.

UK - Member's Photo Challenge

Title
Author
Created
Replies
Latest reply from
24/10/13

25 weeks 2 days ago
Each and every lady includes a solution dream to possess the Louis Vuitton. The actual tote is really a indication associated with style as well as finesse. Any kind of lady transporting the Louis Vuitton Handbags Online will get much more ladies interest compared to males.
13/10/13

25 weeks 5 days ago
Well done to all who took part. Quite a tricky one to judge, but here are the results;1st - Gwalion 2nd - Brian France  3rd - Silent Cougar
9/10/13

25 weeks 5 days ago
Sorry Andrea but I am going to be busy for the rest of this week and will be unavailable at the weekend until late  Sunday afternoon, so I have started a Registration thread in the UK Member's Photo Challenge Forum Mine's in
7/10/13

25 weeks 5 days ago
Hi Andrea - have you got a challenge for the Post processing challenge 31? If not perhaps dc will do one. I noticed that you said you'd be back so I think you are aware. Hope all is OK.
13/10/13

25 weeks 6 days ago
This is the place to post anything (except your entry) regarding IHC 224.  
6/10/13

26 weeks 22 hours ago
Sorry It's late.Please place entries in your gallery with a link in this thread.Please try to comment on the entries of others.Thank you and have fun.
4/10/13

26 weeks 22 hours ago
 Doing this a bit early as I have to go out to work :)This week will be a bit different I hope.Zombies.Tomorrow I'll be out shooting a zombie walk.When I get in I'm going to upload a lot of unprocessed jpgs to a server folder.These events tend to be small with limited funds.I'm not expecting the makeup to be very good and not easily passable to scrutiny in a photo.The zombie walk is in aid of a charitable hospice.So what I want you to do is pick a picture each to make as realistic a zombie as you can.
15/10/13

26 weeks 2 days ago
I don't know if anyone else has noticed but the Rules for the Snapshot Challenge are incomplete in the recent posts, mine included.I have taken the liberty of copying same from Dipper's post of 28/1/13 and pasting them here.  I have also highlighted in bold the section that has been missing recently, camera identity.Please let me know if I have overstepped the mark.RULES.
6/10/13

26 weeks 5 days ago
Your challenge for this week is TRANSPORT....let's see if you can find something unusual/bizzare/out of the ordinary/weird/wonderful.PLEASE NOTE EARLY CLOSING TIME AT 6.30PM...judging by 7pm-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------RULES
29/9/13

27 weeks 5 days ago
"Atmospheric "Thanks everyone for joining in !!!Some very good shots making the judging quite difficult . I hope you enjoyed taking themIn 1st place Pixel "Andrea" Great depth great atmospheric effects fabulous work creating a shot which stood out from the other entries for me .2nd Danny Now for something completly different .A very natural shot creating a calm sceneFabulous colour and composition on the beach.
6/10/13

27 weeks 5 days ago
ROTA MAINTENANCEAt the BEGINNING of your task week when you post the TASK & DISCUSSION THREAD please copy and paste the whole of this Rota Thread to a new Thread showing the relevant Friday current date in the subject heading. You are free to choose to set a 7 or 14 day challenge, please amend the rota accordingly. Any "NEW VOLUNTEERS" putting their name forward for inclusion to set tasks can also be added to the list at that time...(...It should be noted that these tasks don`t have to be complicated just something you would like to learn about)
29/9/13

27 weeks 5 days ago
Thanks again for all the entries !Results - it's never easy to decide with all the entries hitting the mark but someone has to win -First -  Chris Gossip - definitely shows the change with the difference in colours.Second - Joint - Steve Conway and Andrew - both say Autumn in different ways.Third - everyone else who all gave the idea of the seasons.Over to you Chris !=============Thanks again for the win Carl.
29/9/13

27 weeks 5 days ago
 Link for ideas  https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=atmospheric+photography&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=tplIUpPPNoHq4gT064CICg&sqi=2&ved=0CDcQsAQ&biw=1920&bih=1023&dpr=1
22/9/13

28 weeks 57 min ago
Please place entries in your gallery with a link in this thread.Please try to comment on the entries of others.Thankyou and have fun.
20/9/13

28 weeks 19 hours ago
I was looking through my photo magazines thinking  of a task for you when I had a LIGHT BULB MOMENT.I want you to make a SURREAL  image using a light bulb.   There are lots of examples to stir your creative juices.   You can picture your own bulb or get a free one off the net or use the  one below which I obtained, thanks to Google , images. Let's see what you can come up with for the first week.Have lots of fun..Questions, trials, chat and advice in this thread please.
23/9/13

28 weeks 5 days ago
Hi all. First off, my thanks for your sentiments concerning my sister. I haven't seen her for five years, when she last came over to see see us, as she lives in Karatha W.A. Despite the number of entries the judging hasn't been easy. You've had me jumping from the bright lights to the atmospheric  darkness. But  the results are...1st        Mike. Great contrast between the harsh street lighting and dark shadows.
28/9/13

28 weeks 6 days ago
ROTA MAINTENANCEAt the BEGINNING of your task week when you post the TASK & DISCUSSION THREAD please copy and paste the whole of this Rota Thread to a new Thread showing the relevant Friday current date in the subject heading. You are free to choose to set a 7 or 14 day challenge, please amend the rota accordingly. Any "NEW VOLUNTEERS" putting their name forward for inclusion to set tasks can also be added to the list at that time...(...It should be noted that these tasks don`t have to be complicated just something you would like to learn about)
25/9/13

29 weeks 1 day ago
Thanks for waiting, I had to go out.All my faves seem to be flower orientated tonight.1st David Ore2nd Gwallion3rd Careythankyou for your entriesover to David for tomorrows challenge.Take a snapshot of anything you like, look forward to your entries.RULES All welcome using any camera or phone with the proviso that pictures are taken in jpeg format and as near on automatic setting as possible.
15/9/13

29 weeks 4 days ago
Thanks again for my win JohnThis weeks topic is:-Berries .... on the bush or tree or in a dish or plate the choice is yours ....Have fun Thanks everyone for some super examples of shots improved by post processing ... it`s great that so many of you chose to have a go Results:
23/9/13

29 weeks 5 days ago
Purchase real and Novelty Passports,id cards,visas,drivers license ,Permits for all countriesAre trying to change your nationality ? do you need work papers ? do you want travel ? do you need papers you cant have ?if yes , then you are in the right place at the right timeWe are an independent group of specialized IT professionals and data base technicians who are specialized in the production of quality documents such as passports,drivers license,id cards,stamps,visas,diplomes of very high quality and other products
8/9/13

29 weeks 5 days ago
 Photoblog Challenge #16 ‘Juxtaposition’1st Place goes to 'Pam' Her shot of 'architectural confrontation' in the three roofs glinched the deal here, as well as her other fine shots.
15/9/13

29 weeks 5 days ago
Thanks again for my win ChrisNow for this weeks challenge I would like you to...Sell me a Car (& being female  a scantily clad floosy draped across the bonnet just won`t wash... :) ...)Obviously not a very popular subject... !
15/9/13

29 weeks 5 days ago
For trial shots, arguments, comments & jokes
8/9/13

30 weeks 14 hours ago
Put your links to your gallery picture here
6/9/13

30 weeks 1 day ago
 I thought for this fortnights task I would revisit reflections.The task for the 1st week is to create a reflection on a hard surface & for the 2nd week to create a reflection in waterIf you have a bit extra time to play you could also do a night time reflectionI won`t put in any specific tutorials as there`s loads of them  on googleHave fun