FinePix Real 3D W3
- Looks like things went off with a bang for this #Fujifilm #S2000HD owner… http://t.co/A14QXLwmoH
- Imagine taking a different self portrait every day for a year. This #Fujifilm #S4200 owner is doing just that! http://t.co/N5DotQ7vNY
- In-flight owl proves great entertainment for this #Fujifilm #HS20EXR owner http://t.co/t7xf9hB7yh
- Aspiring photographer shows she's a dab hand at portraits with her #Fujifilm #S3300 http://t.co/RpU7DOlebF
- @powerportraits Can't comment on the G15 but here's some reviews of the X20 that might help http://t.co/gHXVqXbgrj
3D chat thread
Currently the IHC rules appear to exclude 3D pictures.
The easy answer to that is to have an IHC which doesn't, and that is exactly what I am going to do.
A 3D IHC for 3D pictures. http://www.myfinepix.co.uk/forum/1590/462937
Yes, yes I can hear you screaming "but I don't have a 3D camera", that's OK, the rules won't exclude you and what's more, you don't need a 3D camera.
Any camera is capable of taking a 3D picture.
Processing the images into 3D takes a little effort, but that really isn't an issue, not only will I provide you with a link to get the free software to make 3D images, I will also
publish a tutorial showing you exactly how to output 3D from a standard camera.
The 1st challenge has now been launched, I will not take part in it and I will judge it, future challenges I will take part in.