FinePix Real 3D W3
- After a month with the #Fujifilm #XT1 what does photojournalist @petemaro think? http://t.co/gixZ4VosHq
- Love this really simple black & white image shot with a #Fujifilm #X100S via @myfujix http://t.co/WpzxZO63bT
- 'Makes a great travel camera' Which X-series model do you think @f8blog is talking about? http://t.co/m3BU6WWCxW
- An EXHIBITION: Low light http://t.co/YMt5Uc7V9P
- @babzowski As you're currently in Australia, it would be best to call them on Tel: 1800 226 355 or email: email@example.com
3D chat thread
Currently the IHC rules appear to exclude 3D pictures.
The easy answer to that is to have an IHC which doesn't, and that is exactly what I am going to do.
A 3D IHC for 3D pictures. http://www.myfinepix.co.uk/forum/1590/462937
Yes, yes I can hear you screaming "but I don't have a 3D camera", that's OK, the rules won't exclude you and what's more, you don't need a 3D camera.
Any camera is capable of taking a 3D picture.
Processing the images into 3D takes a little effort, but that really isn't an issue, not only will I provide you with a link to get the free software to make 3D images, I will also
publish a tutorial showing you exactly how to output 3D from a standard camera.
The 1st challenge has now been launched, I will not take part in it and I will judge it, future challenges I will take part in.