FinePix Real 3D W3
- What you've all been waiting for - Fujifilm XF23mm F1.4 R real-world samples gallery http://t.co/l90Z0cj6hb via @DPReview
- A set of Spring shots in early December? Well, this #Fujifilm #F550EXR owner does live Down Under... http://t.co/jh3rhBrINz
- #Fujifilm #XS1 sinks to new low... and gets a great autumnal image as a result - take a look! http://t.co/hCKdPmjd6Y
- RT @CHLOEJASMINEW: @Fujifilm_UK 'Love is a smoke raised with the fume of sighs..' Shakespeare @CHLOEJASMINEW http://t.co/ywKf8Qpz1J
- What do @techradar think of the Fujifilm X-E2? Read their full review here http://t.co/vAlVLveFBq #XE2
3D chat thread
Currently the IHC rules appear to exclude 3D pictures.
The easy answer to that is to have an IHC which doesn't, and that is exactly what I am going to do.
A 3D IHC for 3D pictures. http://www.myfinepix.co.uk/forum/1590/462937
Yes, yes I can hear you screaming "but I don't have a 3D camera", that's OK, the rules won't exclude you and what's more, you don't need a 3D camera.
Any camera is capable of taking a 3D picture.
Processing the images into 3D takes a little effort, but that really isn't an issue, not only will I provide you with a link to get the free software to make 3D images, I will also
publish a tutorial showing you exactly how to output 3D from a standard camera.
The 1st challenge has now been launched, I will not take part in it and I will judge it, future challenges I will take part in.