- RT @adampriley: For the evening tweeters. Some street photography in Vietnam with my @Fujifilm_UK Xpro1 http://t.co/FW3r2Sk8vQ #photography
- #Fujifilm #X100 owner gets on the web to capture a great close up shot http://t.co/vOlXqh0Mjy
- Black & white conversion breathes new life into #Fujifilm #S200EXR owner's colour images http://t.co/N7GP33jf0H
- Looks like this #Fujifilm #HS30EXR user has been getting creative with colour popping. Very effective http://t.co/CgfPFA3qGp
- #Fujifilm #HS50EXR tries to make a splash using a glass of water - does he succeed? Find out here http://t.co/4XAUkgwUkX
IHC 149 - Human Body - Results
Thanks for all the entries. As always, a high standard with a good varied set of intepretations, making judging difficult.
However, after some thought and several reviews, here are my results -
First - Leebee
Second - Ady
Third - Pixel
Thanks again and over to you Lee.
Thanks again for the win Andrea, much appreciated.
I'm not sure if this is a bit chancy or not but this week's challenge is -
Parts or Part of the Human Body
Colour or black and white. Abstract, clinical, any representation you like. The only other thing I'll say is to remember that this is a family site !
Have fun !
The photography IHC allows no editing of the photograph at all - except for straightening and cropping. The aim of this IHC is to learn about your camera and it's possibilities and develop your understanding of photography.
The competition is open to everyone and any make of camera may be used.
Your entry must be taken after the announcement of the topic. No stock photographs. Only one entry - you can ask for opinions in the discussion thread before you submit.
Entries must be submitted by 8pm (the following) Sunday.
You are expected to comment with CC's on as many others in the gallery thread as you can.There is a separate Discussion thread which enables questions and comments to be made without confusing the registration thread.
A copy of your photograph should be entered in your gallery, in the registration thread with it's link and Mine's in.
The winner posts the next theme and is responsible for declaring the end date and time of the competition and choosing a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. That person should also change the title of the IHC from Current to Closed.