- @pjmimages says it with flowers… and a #Fujifilm #XF60mm macro lens http://t.co/gk0LV7CNqC
- Star-gazing #Fujifilm #XT1 user @diana_southern grabs some stunning images on a night hike in Red Canyon http://t.co/xhuRL5L9Pa
- Want to protect the screen on your camera? @thegadgeteer tries out a protector from @ExpertShield on a #Fujifilm #XM1 http://t.co/VETKfm3xgI
- Fujifilm XF 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Review http://t.co/eTy9hBf26v via @photographyblog
- #Fujifilm #X100s saves pig photographer's bacon! @Benji_Cherry http://t.co/huMh5EwJ5C
After 6 months of using a card reader, I have at last found out how to upload my picture straight from my Eos 300D dslr camera, (I also own a Fuji 6500fd)
The canon website had no vista or drivers and was no help at all when I contacted them.
Loads of othe people have the same problem, the card readers are fast, and dont drain the battery, but I was woried about plugging in and out the compact flash card every time I wanted to upload shots, (all those little connectors could get broke).