- RT @photomadd: Evening pano of Windermere from the @fujifilm_uk XQ1. Straight out of the camera. http://t.co/CYO7CiI8l8
- Great blog from Paul Sanders @Wiggys about using the #XT1 in Iceland under some pretty windy conditions! @fujiholics http://t.co/3mw80IZQUT
- Interesting SanDisk UHS - II speed test by @kevin_mullins on the Fujifilm#XT1 http://t.co/A0Q5SgyYGx
- A day trip out with the #XT1 and #xf23mm lens, read @davemcclelland first full blog here: http://t.co/qfLgVufv1H
- We love the colour and composition here! MT @xenocapin: "Colored Glass Tower" X-Pro1 + Fujinon XF 18/2 http://t.co/sJ13p69QYy
s5 pro or new, and am I ready?
I have had my first camera a year this month (HS10) and have enjoyed it daily, 50,000+ shots so far - Trial and error accounted for.
For the last 3 months I have only used the camera in (M) Manual setting and manual focus as i found (Personally) this proved to be a real challenge that adds to my enjoyment, (then if its flown away - move on )
I have been looking into a SLR at a number of price ranges from basic mainstream Cameras with the standard 2 lens kits to some body only Pro stuff which could cause my marriage to get..
I found that with most bottom end cameras and lens packages I would be just as happy to stick with my HS10. When you start getting into the pro series then the difference becomes quite clear in both build quality and capabilities.
What I have also learned by a few in store tests and various conversations with contacts 'In the know' that its not all about the Mega-pixels!..
The HS20 on paper looks a good improvement to the HS10 with the newer EXR sensors and added mega-pixels but with the same 58mm (I find) overly zoomed lens which I hardly use would this be much more of a challenge?
I love fuji, I find this site and the community very friendly, Which took me to looking at a second hand Fuji s5 Pro (2009) 12.1mp with (16000 clicks) which is based on the Nikon d200. And after sourcing a decent 300mm macro lens also second user you can be paying as much as some entry level SLR kits..
Any advice appreciated.