You are not logged in

LoginRegister

FinePix X100

Twitter

Follow

MFP Facebook

FujiShop

Fujifilm digital cameras, accessories, memory cards all sold direct from Fujifilm UK

Get involved!

competions

how do i find out about latest competions on this site??

0 people like this.

Reply to comment

Date Sat, 24/03/2012 - 11:11
Comment

Click on the "Competitions" button on the bar at the top of your page. When the page changes there is a box on the left hand side of the page with options, there you will be able to check "Previous competitions" etc. Hope this helps.

Sheena Mac      

There IS no rehersal for life.

Reply to comment

Date Sat, 24/03/2012 - 11:13
Comment

Normally, click the "competitions" bar near the top of this page and you can check the various categories of competiion, but at the moment Fred (Fuji) is being a bit remiss, and hasn't put in next month's theme - which is "Black and white".

George

Reply to comment

Date Sat, 24/03/2012 - 11:54
Comment

thanks but i still carnt see a competions button Wink

donna oliver

Reply to comment

Date Sat, 24/03/2012 - 11:54
Comment

thanks but i still carnt see a competions button Wink

donna oliver

Reply to comment

Date Sat, 24/03/2012 - 13:56
Comment

You must have found it, because you have an entry in  the circular competition on the 7th March!

Reply to comment

Date Sat, 24/03/2012 - 14:02
Comment

I wonder if you are not logged onto the UK site Donna.  You do have an entry in this month's comp so you must have found it at one stage.  I take it you mean competitions,  your spelling!! Lol

Cheers.

Reply to comment

Date Thu, 06/03/2014 - 20:03
Comment

having problems finding competion link my self any tips woud be gratfull accepted

Reply to comment

Date Fri, 07/03/2014 - 13:05
Comment

Make sure you are logged on to the UK site - you should have a Union Jack, top of page right of centre. If you haven't then click on  'Change Country'. The Competition button will then be in the buttons at the top of the page.

RAW  tutorial http://www.myfinepix.co.uk/article/83/146826

Processing Photos tutorial http://www.myfinepix.co.uk/article/83/147565

Be what you are, say what you feel, 'cos those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind.