- @SignosisRed Yes. All Fujifilm cameras come with a 12 month global warranty
- RT @tonyhorrocks: One of my favourite @CookIslands sunset images from last week. Aitutaki lagoon. Taken with the @Fujifilm_UK #X100s http:/…
- RT @LakeDistrictPR: WIN the ultimate #LakeDistrict #photo break: http://t.co/oaq0EcIBnF worth over £2.5k @homeofmillican @Fujifilm_UK @gilp…
- Another shot from this afternoon on #XT1 with pre-production XF10-24 http://t.co/JGlODAxFtc
- Just heard, limited stock of XF10-24mm should be here before the end of March! Get a pre-order in now!
Received my s200exr
Hi, received my s200 today, great camera and very pleased, except I did a really stupid thing, as I was unpacking it, I somehow managed to knock the open flash backwards slightly but I gently moved it forwward again and all seemed ok. Tried the camera out and everything seemed fine, flash was firing ok and popping up and down etc. but then it just stopped working. Stopped firing and when I pressed the right flash button on the dpad nothing happens, this was working fine before. My husband thinks that when I knocked it back it may have pulled one of the wires to the flash, that run up by the hinge. I have tried every setting I can think of and nothing makes any difference. Anyway we are going to look into it, see if we can sort it. I do have an external flash so it isn't going to affect me using it but its a bit of a pain to have done something like this before I had even properly unpacked it anyone else ever had anything like this happen at all or know of any solution? I can't believe I did something so stupid! thanks jacqui