- Happy Easter from all here at Fujifilm UK! We hope you're having a great bank holiday & have lots of great pictures to share with us!
- RT @photomadd: Evening pano of Windermere from the @fujifilm_uk XQ1. Straight out of the camera. http://t.co/CYO7CiI8l8
- Great blog from Paul Sanders @Wiggys about using the #XT1 in Iceland under some pretty windy conditions! @fujiholics http://t.co/3mw80IZQUT
- Interesting SanDisk UHS - II speed test by @kevin_mullins on the Fujifilm#XT1 http://t.co/A0Q5SgyYGx
- A day trip out with the #XT1 and #xf23mm lens, read @davemcclelland first full blog here: http://t.co/qfLgVufv1H
Received my s200exr
Hi, received my s200 today, great camera and very pleased, except I did a really stupid thing, as I was unpacking it, I somehow managed to knock the open flash backwards slightly but I gently moved it forwward again and all seemed ok. Tried the camera out and everything seemed fine, flash was firing ok and popping up and down etc. but then it just stopped working. Stopped firing and when I pressed the right flash button on the dpad nothing happens, this was working fine before. My husband thinks that when I knocked it back it may have pulled one of the wires to the flash, that run up by the hinge. I have tried every setting I can think of and nothing makes any difference. Anyway we are going to look into it, see if we can sort it. I do have an external flash so it isn't going to affect me using it but its a bit of a pain to have done something like this before I had even properly unpacked it anyone else ever had anything like this happen at all or know of any solution? I can't believe I did something so stupid! thanks jacqui