- Chromasia blog post: 'Fujifilm XT-1: Initial review' http://t.co/gV3cuKaDLC via @chromasia
- @Hadfad_tweet Hi, very sorry if you have not had contact from us. If you DM us your email address our support team will contact you ASAP.
- Win a place on the @alexlambrechts and @Fujifilm_UK Fashion X Street workshop http://t.co/UW9IBDSscO http://t.co/GnrJ7LDJfH
- @Shadydealer Hi, if you drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with what iOS you are using, camera model etc and we will look into it asap.
- Some interesting thoughts + great results using the XF55-200 for Event Photography http://t.co/ObwmjYVW9P via @_notofthisearth
Received my s200exr
Hi, received my s200 today, great camera and very pleased, except I did a really stupid thing, as I was unpacking it, I somehow managed to knock the open flash backwards slightly but I gently moved it forwward again and all seemed ok. Tried the camera out and everything seemed fine, flash was firing ok and popping up and down etc. but then it just stopped working. Stopped firing and when I pressed the right flash button on the dpad nothing happens, this was working fine before. My husband thinks that when I knocked it back it may have pulled one of the wires to the flash, that run up by the hinge. I have tried every setting I can think of and nothing makes any difference. Anyway we are going to look into it, see if we can sort it. I do have an external flash so it isn't going to affect me using it but its a bit of a pain to have done something like this before I had even properly unpacked it anyone else ever had anything like this happen at all or know of any solution? I can't believe I did something so stupid! thanks jacqui