You are not logged in

LoginRegister

FinePix X100

Twitter

Follow

MFP Facebook

FujiShop

Fujifilm digital cameras, accessories, memory cards all sold direct from Fujifilm UK

Get involved!

Widen the photographic debate in open discussions or visit your local forum for a general chat!

Share your views and knowledge with other members either locally or globally.

General Photographic Discussion

Title
Author
Created
Replies
Latest reply from
15/4/14

1 day 3 hours ago
Hi their,im just wondering where is best to get photos printed off? iv tryed a local kiosk and the quaity was not that great.Any help would be greatly appriciated.cheers, John
9/4/14

1 day 6 hours ago

13/4/14

3 days 2 hours ago
         I am not a photographer, I'm a model maker who takes pictures of my work but I do look at the various sights listed on MyFinePix pages.         There have been lots of articles and photos on the X Series cameras,  some of which leave me quite confused.
Ted
13/4/14

3 days 2 hours ago
Hi. Thanks for your kind comments upon my entry. but I think you may have a problem I cannot see your entry it doesn't link up.I'll try again Ted
13/4/14

3 days 8 hours ago
Free photography ebooks and resources for all skill levels
12/4/14

4 days 51 min ago
When uploading photos for comps using the green icon. Is there there a way to can put them in another folder. Cos I deleted the files. None of my photos show up on the comps. (daily challanges and IHC challanges) I like to put them in another folder.
11/4/14

dem
5 days 4 hours ago
My HS50EXR isn't focusing real sharp anymore in auto. Manual is still great.Is this something a very good camera repair shop can fix ? Or perhaps there is an adjustment on the camera that could fix it.Thanks !
9/4/14

6 days 23 hours ago
Is anyone using an F660EXR underwater without the flash retracting after a while, please? Cheers, Mark (UK).
9/4/14

1 week 8 hours ago
When shooting landscapes I like the foreground to be in focus as well as distant objects. there are also times when I want as much of the picture to be in focus as I can get. I have been neglecting manual focus and and shooting in other modes. I decided to see what I could do with manual focus.
8/4/14

1 week 1 day ago
Hi Can anyone offer any advice about the fujifilm - X-A1, the fuji shop have an offer on a refurbished X-A1 at present.  Would it be difficult to move up from the S5800 ?  I've searched this site but no one appears to have done a review on this model is there a reason for this ?  Is it better to save my money and save for one of the later models ?  Is it possible to buy other lenses than the one offered with this camera ?Any information would help with decision making.regards  
7/4/14

1 week 1 day ago
Have you any photography addict from the following photography addiction??http://www.photographytalk.com/photography-articles/4249-20-signs-you-might-be-a-photography-addict
7/4/14

1 week 2 days ago
The title says it :) I have tried but failed :(cheersStephen
7/4/14

1 week 2 days ago
New style Cheap Ugg Boots is a wonderful shoe that is elaborate from the highest capability twin-faced Merino grade A sheepskin to make it highly comfy and also for a abundant feel and fit. Uggs Boots are so comfortable that you feel like vacant footed and can wear them for as long as you want.
14/3/14

1 week 2 days ago
I am considering building my own website to store and display some of my better shots.There seems to be a huge amount of choice with regards to website building sites. Obviously you get what you pay for, but not making money from my photography, I'm looking for the cheapest web builder I can find, whilst not sacrificing quality and appearnce of the site, ease of use, and customisation options.I'd be gratful if some of you could recommend some sites you've used and offer some advice or observations on the building process.Cheers,
31/10/13

1 week 3 days ago
Hello, all...I bought the FujiFilm Finepix S8200 yesterday after reading mostly great reviews about the camera.. 99% of my digital images are used for ebaY or posting on forums so basically 100% of my images are used online for one reason or another..*Although I strive to take great photos, I do not get hung up on technical aspecs such as aperature & ISO, etc. I want great photos but I've generally been able to get what I need out of AUTO mode which I realize varies from camera to camera.. I need to take photos quickly and to the best of my ability..  
2/4/14

1 week 6 days ago
At the weekend it was forcast to be sunny and clear up here in Ayrshire, great for testing the new HS50EXR, unfortunatly it was like pea soup out in the Firth of Clyde and not too good for photography, we see now from the news that it's pollution! Any tips for shooting in these conditions?cheers, RobertI am adding an image of HMS Illustrious to my gallery, that would have been a cracking shot had it been clear ;-) 
2/4/14

2 weeks 9 hours ago
Just purchased a XM-1 two weeks ago which I am delighted with, can anyone tell me how it takes for the free XC50-230mm Lens to arrive.Many Thanks
27/3/14

2 weeks 1 day ago
Hi just bought a s6800 , when I take photos they dont seem to be very clear or have good fine picture clarity is it just me or is this a drawback of the camera , my friend has a panasonic bridge camera and the picture detail in her photos are very clear was hoping I could gdt the same results.
30/3/14

2 weeks 3 days ago
Is there an firmware update for Fuji Finepix S7000, i can't find it anywhere.What memory cards can i use to this camera.RegardsLars
30/3/14

2 weeks 3 days ago
Is there an firmware update for Fuji Finepix S7000, i can't find it anywhere.What memory cards can i use to this camera.RegardsLars
29/3/14

2 weeks 3 days ago
just a strange idea...I looked at a photo i have edited some time ago - the before and after editing version. I wondered if i could get 100% the same result today :~It isn't the question if my editing today would get a 'better' result or not it is just the question if i could achieve exactly the same. It's a bit like cooking. Some people follow recipes i just throw into the pot or pan what i think would fit the result i want to get. No two meals are really alike but i eat them anyway ;)
21/3/14

2 weeks 4 days ago
I have been taking photographs for over half a century.  One photographic trueism I was taught, very early on, by my peers, was, keep it simple.  Do not over complicate images.  Photographers have always found meams to "embelish" what they have taken, usually to a detrimental effect.
15/2/14

2 weeks 5 days ago
What/how is the best way to take a picture of a sunrise, I am a novice with a finepix s4800 digital camera.....David in Florida
23/3/14

2 weeks 5 days ago
One of the reasons that I purchased this camera is for the wifi capabilities, yet it appears that both the android and apple apps have not been programmed correctly or updated for this camera. Anybody else experiencing this problem? Fuji are ypu listening? I paid good money for this camera with the expectation that all functions work. Please fix it !specific problems:android app - only gives you limited camera functions;  cannot focus or adjust camera settings via wifi
21/3/14

3 weeks 1 hour ago
What (if any) photo that you have posted has received no recognition or “likes” that you thought would get a good response?