You are not logged in

LoginRegister

FinePix X100

Twitter

Follow

MFP Facebook

FujiShop

Fujifilm digital cameras, accessories, memory cards all sold direct from Fujifilm UK

Get involved!

how to blur fujifilm hs25 + settings

I bought fujifilm hs25 but I didn't find many things about its sitting and features so if anyone can help me please. And i want to know how to blur the background while takeking the photo with clear view of the person I wanna take photo of.

if anyone knows some special effects in this cam. Smile thnxx

why i can't find my camera model in this web?????

0 people like this.

Reply to comment

Date Wed, 02/05/2012 - 17:19
Comment

Personaly I would put the Camera in Apeture Setting then set the Camera on Macro use a Wide angle and take the Camera close in this will Blur the Background as well as give The Person Featured in crisp detail . The other alternative is to Read the Manual which will tell you which Setting will give you the Effect you want

Reply to comment

Date Wed, 02/05/2012 - 17:20
Comment

I know there is a HS10/20 and 30 but have never heard of a HS 25. You will need to use a fairly wide aperture, place the subject some way in front of the background and use zoom. These will all help to blur the background.

Viv

Reply to comment

Date Wed, 02/05/2012 - 17:26
Comment

You can find here the user manual of Fuji HS30exr, I think they are almost similar..

http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/manuals/pdf/index/s/fine...

In spite of my rage, I'm still a rat in a cage..

Reply to comment

Date Wed, 02/05/2012 - 17:27
Comment

It seems the hs25 is kind of like an update to the hs20 but with a few things added but also a few things taken away. Added manual focus on video recording but taken away RAW shooting.

As for the blurring background, have you got pro focus mode under the Adv mode on the dial? Or try shooting in A mode and adjust the aperture.

Reply to comment

Date Wed, 02/05/2012 - 17:54
Comment

thnxx all for replying 

Darren I have the pro focus mode. I will try Smile hope it will work

Reply to comment

Date Sat, 05/10/2013 - 10:12
Comment

hae daren does the pro focus mode is worked show me some of samples planning buy hs25