- Looks like this #Fujifilm #HS10 owner has been having a ball shooting butterflies lately http://t.co/R5ynXHVRsP
- #Win an Instax camera. Just "Like" your favourite image in this gallery to enter http://t.co/UiTP7JAazO
- @petelikestorawr however there is currently a competition where you could win instax! http://t.co/S1MAF16l5m
- @petelikestorawr OK turns out his standard business model is based on selling Instax (boo!)
- Fujifilm and Panasonic jointly develop CMOS image sensor technology using organic photoelectric conversion layer http://t.co/MJaHRkzerM
HS20EXR - VIDEO
Ye know what, I don't know if I love or hate this camera yet - but with some great advise on here my pictures have improved somewhat so I'll persevere with it.
What I have discovered is the great video capabilty of the HS20, ok I know there is a bit of a lag with the telephoto & auto focus but with a steady hand its not too big a problem.
The real joy with this camera is its ability to capture stills while you are shooting video - a function I not seen in any other camera to date.
Those of you that know me, know that I like to mash up my photos and video clips to create mini movies which I call video blogs & the HS20 is a god send, I cant wait to get out to some vintage car rallies and suchlike to take full advantage of its video & still function.
This link will take you to my test video, please let me know what you think of it