- @cmjdavies I also want red/blue focus peaking like on the XT1. Stick the camera in b+w raw+jpg and manual focus is a doddle with red or blue
- RT @derekclarkphoto: Portrait Of A Rock Climber. A @Fujifilm_UK and @homeofmillican film for #freedomthroughphotography with yours truly ht…
- We've got some great deals on Fujifilm X cameras at UK retailers http://t.co/aazHp6bCyb
- The eXhibition: Low Light – Part 2 http://t.co/5LQJ8dv1Ek
- Using the #XT1 to capture reflections in puddles http://t.co/69voUnk54V via @flixelpix
HS10 tracking focus
I'm having problems with the tracking focus on my new HS10. As I understood it from the instructions and the Fuji website, the camera should be able to track a moving object and keep it in focus whilst the shutter button is depressed halfway. when you want to take the picture, fully depress the button and the shot should be made.
When I use auto tracking, the green frame icon tracks moving objects untill I depress the shutter button halfway, it then locks the focus and stops tracking. What am I doing wrong?