- Fashion on location with @bertstephani using the #Fujifilm #XT1 via @KageCollective http://t.co/hpRqhlRPgZ
- After a month with the #Fujifilm #XT1 what does photojournalist @petemaro think? http://t.co/gixZ4VosHq
- Love this really simple black & white image shot with a #Fujifilm #X100S via @myfujix http://t.co/WpzxZO63bT
- 'Makes a great travel camera' Which X-series model do you think @f8blog is talking about? http://t.co/m3BU6WWCxW
- An EXHIBITION: Low light http://t.co/YMt5Uc7V9P
HS10 tracking focus
I'm having problems with the tracking focus on my new HS10. As I understood it from the instructions and the Fuji website, the camera should be able to track a moving object and keep it in focus whilst the shutter button is depressed halfway. when you want to take the picture, fully depress the button and the shot should be made.
When I use auto tracking, the green frame icon tracks moving objects untill I depress the shutter button halfway, it then locks the focus and stops tracking. What am I doing wrong?