- A sunset shot in black & white? Trust us, this #Fujifilm #HS20EXR owner's image really works… http://t.co/CWAcA7SECM
- Could this be our last blast of autumn colour? If so, this #Fujifilm #HS50EXR owner ends on a high! http://t.co/S1Sb0vLo6N
- Feathered friends make for a fantastic photoblog by this #Fujifilm #HS20EXR user http://t.co/2yXz4RALez
- "From the creators" - Developing the advanced optical zoom viewfinder used on the X20 camera http://t.co/CwFMVynTeI #xstory
- Clock a load of this! #Fujifilm #S6500fd owner creates eye-catching of everyday objects http://t.co/4VPWIstFVo
HS10 tracking focus
I'm having problems with the tracking focus on my new HS10. As I understood it from the instructions and the Fuji website, the camera should be able to track a moving object and keep it in focus whilst the shutter button is depressed halfway. when you want to take the picture, fully depress the button and the shot should be made.
When I use auto tracking, the green frame icon tracks moving objects untill I depress the shutter button halfway, it then locks the focus and stops tracking. What am I doing wrong?