- Fashion, Dance + Portrait photographer @karlbratby is running a Fuji Demo Day at his Nottingham studio on 10th April http://t.co/wEzpbwnEZs
- @sophie_lexi Sorry to hear. Please DM us your email address and we'll get someone to contact you asap
- RT @photomadd: Timelapse of a windy Windremere using the Fujifilm X-T1: http://t.co/iRCBq1OMM8 via @YouTube
- RT @verge: Fujifilm X-T1 review: this is how you make a mirrorless camera http://t.co/p8sF1ZTGXJ http://t.co/C0xU7JgsYr
- @robingissing Hi there, please DM us your email address and we can look into this in more detail for you.
HS10 tracking focus
I'm having problems with the tracking focus on my new HS10. As I understood it from the instructions and the Fuji website, the camera should be able to track a moving object and keep it in focus whilst the shutter button is depressed halfway. when you want to take the picture, fully depress the button and the shot should be made.
When I use auto tracking, the green frame icon tracks moving objects untill I depress the shutter button halfway, it then locks the focus and stops tracking. What am I doing wrong?