- Looks like this #Fujifilm #HS10 owner has been having a ball shooting butterflies lately http://t.co/R5ynXHVRsP
- #Win an Instax camera. Just "Like" your favourite image in this gallery to enter http://t.co/UiTP7JAazO
- @petelikestorawr however there is currently a competition where you could win instax! http://t.co/S1MAF16l5m
- @petelikestorawr OK turns out his standard business model is based on selling Instax (boo!)
- Fujifilm and Panasonic jointly develop CMOS image sensor technology using organic photoelectric conversion layer http://t.co/MJaHRkzerM
HS10 tracking focus
I'm having problems with the tracking focus on my new HS10. As I understood it from the instructions and the Fuji website, the camera should be able to track a moving object and keep it in focus whilst the shutter button is depressed halfway. when you want to take the picture, fully depress the button and the shot should be made.
When I use auto tracking, the green frame icon tracks moving objects untill I depress the shutter button halfway, it then locks the focus and stops tracking. What am I doing wrong?