- Love it! RT @captiverays: This has shot straight to the top of my most popular list thanks to the amazing #x100s http://t.co/7tnzq1MUE1
- Holiday weekend in Northumberland makes for a brilliant blog by this #Fujifilm #XS1 owner http://t.co/ViZxZJtuAr
- Looks like things went off with a bang for this #Fujifilm #S2000HD owner… http://t.co/A14QXLwmoH
- Imagine taking a different self portrait every day for a year. This #Fujifilm #S4200 owner is doing just that! http://t.co/N5DotQ7vNY
- In-flight owl proves great entertainment for this #Fujifilm #HS20EXR owner http://t.co/t7xf9hB7yh
focus problem with my S1800
Hi, i'm a newbie in photography and just bought myself a finepix S1800.
i havent had time to try an outdoor pic taking, just try it in indoor and zoom taken most of the time.
since the first time using this camera, i found it difficult to get a focus pic. the blur sometimes is very bad, till i cant tell the real shape (of the object).
please help, how to adjust the lens and get better focus. what is the best setting for indoor usage?
thank you for the help.