- The path leading away from Houghton House in Bedfordshire. #XT1 with XF10-24 http://t.co/Jbwp2BhzJf
- Taken this morning using #XT1 with XF10-24 pre-production http://t.co/6ohhXmXYdB
- @SignosisRed Yes. All Fujifilm cameras come with a 12 month global warranty
- RT @tonyhorrocks: One of my favourite @CookIslands sunset images from last week. Aitutaki lagoon. Taken with the @Fujifilm_UK #X100s http:/…
- RT @LakeDistrictPR: WIN the ultimate #LakeDistrict #photo break: http://t.co/oaq0EcIBnF worth over £2.5k @homeofmillican @Fujifilm_UK @gilp…
New design cable release for HS10
After looking at all the available cable release devices that I could buy to use on my HS10, I decided that none of them looked very good or very practical. So I designed this attachment which is a precision laser cut shape made from stainless steel and is easily stored away when not in use, it is extremely easy to fit and remove in seconds. It does not obstruct the flash or buttons and aligns perfectly with the camera shutter button every time and is sensitive enough to allow you to focus by half pressing the button. Below is a picture of the eye of a needle taken using this cable release on a tripod mounted camera with a Raynox lens attached, what do you think?
The actual bracket & cable fitted to my HS10 camera.