- @adamscottphoto @dubbleapp But seriously, I'll check with the instax guys in the morning and get back to you ASAP. Marc
- @adamscottphoto @dubbleapp you can only have one of you DO show the promo, and also tell everyone you love it!
- @stewchambers Hi there. DM your email and post code and we'll check the progress in the morning. Marc
- @ilvstrated Glad you're enjoying it. Nice pictures too!
- RT @nicwassell: .@Fujifilm_UK can I get an RT for my short film shot on Fuji 16mm in the @ShootingPeople film of the month comp? https://t.…
New design cable release for HS10
After looking at all the available cable release devices that I could buy to use on my HS10, I decided that none of them looked very good or very practical. So I designed this attachment which is a precision laser cut shape made from stainless steel and is easily stored away when not in use, it is extremely easy to fit and remove in seconds. It does not obstruct the flash or buttons and aligns perfectly with the camera shutter button every time and is sensitive enough to allow you to focus by half pressing the button. Below is a picture of the eye of a needle taken using this cable release on a tripod mounted camera with a Raynox lens attached, what do you think?
The actual bracket & cable fitted to my HS10 camera.