- Selection of users' images published in our Fujifilm X Magazine. Part 2 of 3 http://t.co/KQDistJQ5V
- A sunset shot in black & white? Trust us, this #Fujifilm #HS20EXR owner's image really works… http://t.co/CWAcA7SECM
- Could this be our last blast of autumn colour? If so, this #Fujifilm #HS50EXR owner ends on a high! http://t.co/S1Sb0vLo6N
- Feathered friends make for a fantastic photoblog by this #Fujifilm #HS20EXR user http://t.co/2yXz4RALez
- "From the creators" - Developing the advanced optical zoom viewfinder used on the X20 camera http://t.co/CwFMVynTeI #xstory
New design cable release for HS10
After looking at all the available cable release devices that I could buy to use on my HS10, I decided that none of them looked very good or very practical. So I designed this attachment which is a precision laser cut shape made from stainless steel and is easily stored away when not in use, it is extremely easy to fit and remove in seconds. It does not obstruct the flash or buttons and aligns perfectly with the camera shutter button every time and is sensitive enough to allow you to focus by half pressing the button. Below is a picture of the eye of a needle taken using this cable release on a tripod mounted camera with a Raynox lens attached, what do you think?
The actual bracket & cable fitted to my HS10 camera.