- After a month with the #Fujifilm #XT1 what does photojournalist @petemaro think? http://t.co/gixZ4VosHq
- Love this really simple black & white image shot with a #Fujifilm #X100S via @myfujix http://t.co/WpzxZO63bT
- 'Makes a great travel camera' Which X-series model do you think @f8blog is talking about? http://t.co/m3BU6WWCxW
- An EXHIBITION: Low light http://t.co/YMt5Uc7V9P
- @babzowski As you're currently in Australia, it would be best to call them on Tel: 1800 226 355 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New design cable release for HS10
After looking at all the available cable release devices that I could buy to use on my HS10, I decided that none of them looked very good or very practical. So I designed this attachment which is a precision laser cut shape made from stainless steel and is easily stored away when not in use, it is extremely easy to fit and remove in seconds. It does not obstruct the flash or buttons and aligns perfectly with the camera shutter button every time and is sensitive enough to allow you to focus by half pressing the button. Below is a picture of the eye of a needle taken using this cable release on a tripod mounted camera with a Raynox lens attached, what do you think?
The actual bracket & cable fitted to my HS10 camera.