- RT @f11digital: @Fujifilm_UK @fujiguys @FujifilmME anyone used the #Fujifilmx-T1 for sports photography? Thinking of trading in my Canon 5D…
- Great #Fujifilm #XE2 review and plenty of sample shots (including video) from @tech2eets http://t.co/szIUatOFpl
- Chromasia blog post: 'Fujifilm XT-1: Initial review' http://t.co/gV3cuKaDLC via @chromasia
- @Hadfad_tweet Hi, very sorry if you have not had contact from us. If you DM us your email address our support team will contact you ASAP.
- Win a place on the @alexlambrechts and @Fujifilm_UK Fashion X Street workshop http://t.co/UW9IBDSscO http://t.co/GnrJ7LDJfH
Been reading up on 'tethered shooting' (connecting the camera direct to a laptop when shooting photos), and wondered if anyone knows any good software i could buy to view the images directly? I also like the idea that when i'm shooting at home, i can use the laptops hard drive and save my SD card. This is partially due to my SD card being just that.. a standard SD card. Can't afford a SDHC professional media card yet as the one i've seen is around £40, and as experienced, it seems to take aaaaages to write to the card before i can take another shot.
Any help or ideas are greatly appreciated