- Great blog from Paul Sanders @Wiggys about using the #XT1 in Iceland under some pretty windy conditions! @fujiholics http://t.co/3mw80IZQUT
- Interesting SanDisk UHS - II speed test by @kevin_mullins on the Fujifilm#XT1 http://t.co/A0Q5SgyYGx
- A day trip out with the #XT1 and #xf23mm lens, read @davemcclelland first full blog here: http://t.co/qfLgVufv1H
- We love the colour and composition here! MT @xenocapin: "Colored Glass Tower" X-Pro1 + Fujinon XF 18/2 http://t.co/sJ13p69QYy
- Fashion on location with @bertstephani using the #Fujifilm #XT1 via @KageCollective http://t.co/hpRqhlRPgZ
Been reading up on 'tethered shooting' (connecting the camera direct to a laptop when shooting photos), and wondered if anyone knows any good software i could buy to view the images directly? I also like the idea that when i'm shooting at home, i can use the laptops hard drive and save my SD card. This is partially due to my SD card being just that.. a standard SD card. Can't afford a SDHC professional media card yet as the one i've seen is around £40, and as experienced, it seems to take aaaaages to write to the card before i can take another shot.
Any help or ideas are greatly appreciated