Members and their FinePix F600EXRView now
- Love this really simple black & white image shot with a #Fujifilm #X100S via @myfujix http://t.co/WpzxZO63bT
- 'Makes a great travel camera' Which X-series model do you think @f8blog is talking about? http://t.co/m3BU6WWCxW
- An EXHIBITION: Low light http://t.co/YMt5Uc7V9P
- @babzowski As you're currently in Australia, it would be best to call them on Tel: 1800 226 355 or email: email@example.com
- FREE time-saving presets for #Fujifilm photographers using #LR5.4 have been created by @fxgeek. Get them here http://t.co/EMPnf3F7FU
Search: Enter a few words that best describes what you are looking for!
0.2 is no valid floating point
Submitted by klaas-venema on Sat, 21/01/2012 - 22:40
Please advice, software F600EXR doesn't work. By up date I get the message 0.2 is no valid floating point and after that system doesn't work.
0 people like this.