LoginRegister

FinePix F600EXR

FinePix F600EXRMembers and their FinePix F600EXRView now

FinePix X100

Twitter

Follow

MFP Facebook

FujiShop

Fujifilm digital cameras, accessories, memory cards all sold direct from Fujifilm UK

Get involved!

0.2 is no valid floating point

Please advice, software F600EXR doesn't work. By up date I get the message 0.2 is no valid floating point and after that system doesn't work.

Please advice

0 people like this.

Reply to comment

Date Sun, 22/01/2012 - 23:30
Comment

!!!!!!!!!

Reply to comment

Date Mon, 23/01/2012 - 09:58
Comment

Agree with Miclemass. MMMMMM!!!!

Reply to comment

Date Mon, 23/01/2012 - 12:17
Comment

Hi - I assume you are getting this error either installing or using the Finepx software that came with the camera. If you are using the Finepix software then don't bother.  This error has been reported a few times in the forums but not sure of the actual cause and many users have problems trying to use it. You could try a search.
However, you will find most people either connect the camera directly to the PC to download pictures or use a card reader.
You do not need the Finepix software to download pictures from your camera. 

Regards,  Mike
Gallery
Flickr

Reply to comment

Date Tue, 24/01/2012 - 19:20
Comment

Sorry but it is not really clear what you want to do. Do you want to update the firmware of your camera or do you want to upload pictures from your camera to the computer?

Reply to comment

Date Wed, 25/01/2012 - 04:46
Comment

there is another way (this is how i get pictures without the program).

go to my computer in the start tab. It should show your device at the bottom of the pop up box. Click on it, it should show your pictures, and video. Then drag it into picture or desktop. If you never bought a memory for it then you won't get anything (if your camera didn't come with memory).

Reply to comment

Date Wed, 25/01/2012 - 12:32
Comment

If the computer writes 0,2 as 0.2 then change the loading to 0,2  -  It probably has tae be an apostrophe and not a period point between the zero and the two  (as most european PCs use)