Members and their FinePix F600EXRView now
- @adamscottphoto @dubbleapp But seriously, I'll check with the instax guys in the morning and get back to you ASAP. Marc
- @adamscottphoto @dubbleapp you can only have one of you DO show the promo, and also tell everyone you love it!
- @stewchambers Hi there. DM your email and post code and we'll check the progress in the morning. Marc
- @ilvstrated Glad you're enjoying it. Nice pictures too!
- RT @nicwassell: .@Fujifilm_UK can I get an RT for my short film shot on Fuji 16mm in the @ShootingPeople film of the month comp? https://t.…
Search: Enter a few words that best describes what you are looking for!
0.2 is no valid floating point
Submitted by klaas-venema on Sat, 21/01/2012 - 22:40
Please advice, software F600EXR doesn't work. By up date I get the message 0.2 is no valid floating point and after that system doesn't work.
0 people like this.