- So it might be warmer now, but it wasn't long ago that it was Baltic, as this #Fujifilm #S9600 owner's blog proves! http://t.co/sNVjkZe48E
- Sending one of these (mic, not camera) to @geekanoids to have a play with and let us know what they think http://t.co/oMdKC1XbZX
- Not quite sure how this #Fujifilm #HS10 managed to stop this fast-moving subject in its tracks - that's some skill! http://t.co/I2Vz8rGj80
- Perfect for British weather... http://t.co/CcYvg6Zr3b #rain #waterproofcamera http://t.co/K7E42nz2LZ
- @Lensflaredave the best kind ;-)
Z800 panorama exposure adjustment
I find the panorama facility on my Z800 to be quite superb - except for interiors.
It's excellent for an evenly-lit scene in daylight. But available light shots need exposure compensation of some sort. Is this possible?
The initial viewfinder image is excellent - then as soon as I hit the GO button the scene darkens down so much as to be unusable. How can I adjust this - if at all?
Thanks in anticipation,