- RT @adampriley: For the evening tweeters. Some street photography in Vietnam with my @Fujifilm_UK Xpro1 http://t.co/FW3r2Sk8vQ #photography
- #Fujifilm #X100 owner gets on the web to capture a great close up shot http://t.co/vOlXqh0Mjy
- Black & white conversion breathes new life into #Fujifilm #S200EXR owner's colour images http://t.co/N7GP33jf0H
- Looks like this #Fujifilm #HS30EXR user has been getting creative with colour popping. Very effective http://t.co/CgfPFA3qGp
- #Fujifilm #HS50EXR tries to make a splash using a glass of water - does he succeed? Find out here http://t.co/4XAUkgwUkX
Z800 panorama exposure adjustment
I find the panorama facility on my Z800 to be quite superb - except for interiors.
It's excellent for an evenly-lit scene in daylight. But available light shots need exposure compensation of some sort. Is this possible?
The initial viewfinder image is excellent - then as soon as I hit the GO button the scene darkens down so much as to be unusable. How can I adjust this - if at all?
Thanks in anticipation,