- Looks like this #Fujifilm #HS10 owner has been having a ball shooting butterflies lately http://t.co/R5ynXHVRsP
- #Win an Instax camera. Just "Like" your favourite image in this gallery to enter http://t.co/UiTP7JAazO
- @petelikestorawr however there is currently a competition where you could win instax! http://t.co/S1MAF16l5m
- @petelikestorawr OK turns out his standard business model is based on selling Instax (boo!)
- Fujifilm and Panasonic jointly develop CMOS image sensor technology using organic photoelectric conversion layer http://t.co/MJaHRkzerM
Fuji Spain Refuses to Fix defective X100
Hi I bought an X100 less than a year ago from abroad because here in Spain it took forever to relase. Now it has the SAB and Fuji spain wont fix it because it wasnt purchased localy. Now have a 900€ camera that would cost another 600€+ to repair from a well known issue.
Shouldn't Fuji back their products regardless of where they were bought? Specially considering its a premium product. With this kind of support I am hessitant to recomend any Fuji products much less purchase any more of them. I was looking at the X-pro but now Im thinking Nikon is the way to go for a company that stands behind its products. I have even tried sending various messages to the head branch and with serial numbers and these havent even been aknowledged.