- RT @adampriley: For the evening tweeters. Some street photography in Vietnam with my @Fujifilm_UK Xpro1 http://t.co/FW3r2Sk8vQ #photography
- #Fujifilm #X100 owner gets on the web to capture a great close up shot http://t.co/vOlXqh0Mjy
- Black & white conversion breathes new life into #Fujifilm #S200EXR owner's colour images http://t.co/N7GP33jf0H
- Looks like this #Fujifilm #HS30EXR user has been getting creative with colour popping. Very effective http://t.co/CgfPFA3qGp
- #Fujifilm #HS50EXR tries to make a splash using a glass of water - does he succeed? Find out here http://t.co/4XAUkgwUkX
FinePix S8000fd Poor Image Quality
I am hoping that you can help with a problem I am having....
I have owned a FinePix S8000fd for nearly 4 years now. I am not a photography buff, I tend to use the camera in 'fire and forget' (auto) mode. Having said that the camera has served me well over the years and produced some lovely images.
It all went wrong last weekend! I went to Paris to watch the end of the Tour De France. The camera would take a few good photos and would then produce progressively more distorted images. I have posted some examples in my gallery. The photos were all taken within a few seconds of each other.
The camera has not been dropped or abused in any other way that I am aware of and the ambient temperature, humidity etc at the time of shooting were not out of the ordinary.
Any advice would be gratefully accepted!
Thanks in advance