- Looks like this #Fujifilm #HS10 owner has been having a ball shooting butterflies lately http://t.co/R5ynXHVRsP
- #Win an Instax camera. Just "Like" your favourite image in this gallery to enter http://t.co/UiTP7JAazO
- @petelikestorawr however there is currently a competition where you could win instax! http://t.co/S1MAF16l5m
- @petelikestorawr OK turns out his standard business model is based on selling Instax (boo!)
- Fujifilm and Panasonic jointly develop CMOS image sensor technology using organic photoelectric conversion layer http://t.co/MJaHRkzerM
Fujifilm FinePix AX280 - Stuck in on/off Loop
I have a Fujifilm FinePix AX280 and it was working fine until now.
I noticed that the lens cover was not closed as it normally would when it switches off.
So I switched it on and it says "Turn off the camera and turn on the camera."
But its stuck in a loop now, because everytime I switch it on, it says displays the same message as above.
I have replaced the batteries and taken out the memory card as well as done a reset to it.
The lens cover is still open and no longer closes.
If anyone can help me to "hard reset" it or has had a similiar problem and was able to fix it, please reply.