- @SignosisRed Yes. All Fujifilm cameras come with a 12 month global warranty
- RT @tonyhorrocks: One of my favourite @CookIslands sunset images from last week. Aitutaki lagoon. Taken with the @Fujifilm_UK #X100s http:/…
- RT @LakeDistrictPR: WIN the ultimate #LakeDistrict #photo break: http://t.co/oaq0EcIBnF worth over £2.5k @homeofmillican @Fujifilm_UK @gilp…
- Another shot from this afternoon on #XT1 with pre-production XF10-24 http://t.co/JGlODAxFtc
- Just heard, limited stock of XF10-24mm should be here before the end of March! Get a pre-order in now!
Uploading pictures the right way up
As may be seen on my recent blogs, vertical pictures have come out horizotal on uploading. It's quite an annoying problem to say the least! Anyway, I transfer the images from my camera to the computer using Nikon view NX2 software. All the pictures appear in the Nikon view NX2 viewer and organizer, the right way up. These same pictures which are also instantly transferred to my picture library are also the right way up. HOWEVER, as soon as I upload pictures from the picture library to the finepix website, hey presto the verticals are all the wrong way round! Does anyone have a solution to this niggly problem? Thanking you in advance. Karen