- Happy Easter from all here at Fujifilm UK! We hope you're having a great bank holiday & have lots of great pictures to share with us!
- RT @photomadd: Evening pano of Windermere from the @fujifilm_uk XQ1. Straight out of the camera. http://t.co/CYO7CiI8l8
- Great blog from Paul Sanders @Wiggys about using the #XT1 in Iceland under some pretty windy conditions! @fujiholics http://t.co/3mw80IZQUT
- Interesting SanDisk UHS - II speed test by @kevin_mullins on the Fujifilm#XT1 http://t.co/A0Q5SgyYGx
- A day trip out with the #XT1 and #xf23mm lens, read @davemcclelland first full blog here: http://t.co/qfLgVufv1H
Uploading pictures the right way up
As may be seen on my recent blogs, vertical pictures have come out horizotal on uploading. It's quite an annoying problem to say the least! Anyway, I transfer the images from my camera to the computer using Nikon view NX2 software. All the pictures appear in the Nikon view NX2 viewer and organizer, the right way up. These same pictures which are also instantly transferred to my picture library are also the right way up. HOWEVER, as soon as I upload pictures from the picture library to the finepix website, hey presto the verticals are all the wrong way round! Does anyone have a solution to this niggly problem? Thanking you in advance. Karen