- Best CSC Prime Lens @TIPAAwards award goes to the @CarlZeissLenses Touit lenses compatible with Fujifilm X cameras. http://t.co/rygBMGtwjg
- Best CSC Expert @TIPAAwards award goes to the FUJIFILM X-T1 http://t.co/9BpUU450zi #TIPA2014 #XT1
- Best CSC Expert Lens @TIPAAwards award goes to the FUJINON XF10-24mmF4 R OIS http://t.co/qSHh1d9NUq #TIPA2014
- Find out why an iPad and a #Fujifilm #XT1 have revolutionised shooting for @jaysonoertel http://t.co/IcxqACQMH8
- @PeakBreaks Nothing we're aware of yet I'm afraid. It's not been ruled out but focus is on APS-C at the mo
New to the forums, but like other forums I'm a member of, looks like a courteous, knowledgeable and very helpful bunch of folk.
Right, my question -
Have recently got myself a S1600, and have tried a few options, managed to take this
Due to go and watch the Red Arows next week, but have had little chance to work on fast moving objects. Couldn't encourage the tree or moon to move any faster !!
Still learning about ISO etc, so any advice on what settings on my camera would be gratefully received !
Many thanks in advance