- What you've all been waiting for - Fujifilm XF23mm F1.4 R real-world samples gallery http://t.co/l90Z0cj6hb via @DPReview
- A set of Spring shots in early December? Well, this #Fujifilm #F550EXR owner does live Down Under... http://t.co/jh3rhBrINz
- #Fujifilm #XS1 sinks to new low... and gets a great autumnal image as a result - take a look! http://t.co/hCKdPmjd6Y
- RT @CHLOEJASMINEW: @Fujifilm_UK 'Love is a smoke raised with the fume of sighs..' Shakespeare @CHLOEJASMINEW http://t.co/ywKf8Qpz1J
- What do @techradar think of the Fujifilm X-E2? Read their full review here http://t.co/vAlVLveFBq #XE2
New to the forums, but like other forums I'm a member of, looks like a courteous, knowledgeable and very helpful bunch of folk.
Right, my question -
Have recently got myself a S1600, and have tried a few options, managed to take this
Due to go and watch the Red Arows next week, but have had little chance to work on fast moving objects. Couldn't encourage the tree or moon to move any faster !!
Still learning about ISO etc, so any advice on what settings on my camera would be gratefully received !
Many thanks in advance