- Stunning work! We love the reflection! RT @flixelpix: Belfast with the @Fujifilm_UK 10-24, a seriously wide lens. http://t.co/bEjX2UJfcX
- XQ1 - A camera you just can't leave at home http://t.co/SZhb8uDWPZ
- @stewie__ Hi there, drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as they may be able to get you the part required. Hope this helps.
- We love these images! MT @MartinCastein: Out in London again for some more DRAMATIC shots with the #fuji X pro 1 http://t.co/2ojWyiYUPN
- @bormaennchen Hi there, please DM us your email address and we can get in contact with you immediately to help.
New to the forums, but like other forums I'm a member of, looks like a courteous, knowledgeable and very helpful bunch of folk.
Right, my question -
Have recently got myself a S1600, and have tried a few options, managed to take this
Due to go and watch the Red Arows next week, but have had little chance to work on fast moving objects. Couldn't encourage the tree or moon to move any faster !!
Still learning about ISO etc, so any advice on what settings on my camera would be gratefully received !
Many thanks in advance