- RT @adampriley: For the evening tweeters. Some street photography in Vietnam with my @Fujifilm_UK Xpro1 http://t.co/FW3r2Sk8vQ #photography
- #Fujifilm #X100 owner gets on the web to capture a great close up shot http://t.co/vOlXqh0Mjy
- Black & white conversion breathes new life into #Fujifilm #S200EXR owner's colour images http://t.co/N7GP33jf0H
- Looks like this #Fujifilm #HS30EXR user has been getting creative with colour popping. Very effective http://t.co/CgfPFA3qGp
- #Fujifilm #HS50EXR tries to make a splash using a glass of water - does he succeed? Find out here http://t.co/4XAUkgwUkX
New to the forums, but like other forums I'm a member of, looks like a courteous, knowledgeable and very helpful bunch of folk.
Right, my question -
Have recently got myself a S1600, and have tried a few options, managed to take this
Due to go and watch the Red Arows next week, but have had little chance to work on fast moving objects. Couldn't encourage the tree or moon to move any faster !!
Still learning about ISO etc, so any advice on what settings on my camera would be gratefully received !
Many thanks in advance