- Looks like this #Fujifilm #HS10 owner has been having a ball shooting butterflies lately http://t.co/R5ynXHVRsP
- #Win an Instax camera. Just "Like" your favourite image in this gallery to enter http://t.co/UiTP7JAazO
- @petelikestorawr however there is currently a competition where you could win instax! http://t.co/S1MAF16l5m
- @petelikestorawr OK turns out his standard business model is based on selling Instax (boo!)
- Fujifilm and Panasonic jointly develop CMOS image sensor technology using organic photoelectric conversion layer http://t.co/MJaHRkzerM
Im pretty new to photography and I have the HS20. It is pretty slow at taking pictures and not sure if this is a setting that just needs changing or whether this is the actual camera? if its a setting can any one explain how to change it.