- RT @adampriley: For the evening tweeters. Some street photography in Vietnam with my @Fujifilm_UK Xpro1 http://t.co/FW3r2Sk8vQ #photography
- #Fujifilm #X100 owner gets on the web to capture a great close up shot http://t.co/vOlXqh0Mjy
- Black & white conversion breathes new life into #Fujifilm #S200EXR owner's colour images http://t.co/N7GP33jf0H
- Looks like this #Fujifilm #HS30EXR user has been getting creative with colour popping. Very effective http://t.co/CgfPFA3qGp
- #Fujifilm #HS50EXR tries to make a splash using a glass of water - does he succeed? Find out here http://t.co/4XAUkgwUkX
Question about Members B/W exhibition Gallery
Should we include duotones (dual colour images ie highlight and lowlight colours), monotones (sepias etc) and photographs using selective colour also known as colour popping?
Please respond here with your thoughts as its your thread.
This is as a result of a question posed in the gallery and i thought it merited a new thread to seek guidance.