FinePix S5500 Zoom
- Interesting SanDisk UHS - II speed test by @kevin_mullins on the Fujifilm#XT1 http://t.co/A0Q5SgyYGx
- A day trip out with the #XT1 and #xf23mm lens, read @davemcclelland first full blog here: http://t.co/qfLgVufv1H
- We love the colour and composition here! MT @xenocapin: "Colored Glass Tower" X-Pro1 + Fujinon XF 18/2 http://t.co/sJ13p69QYy
- Fashion on location with @bertstephani using the #Fujifilm #XT1 via @KageCollective http://t.co/hpRqhlRPgZ
- After a month with the #Fujifilm #XT1 what does photojournalist @petemaro think? http://t.co/gixZ4VosHq
S5500 Night Shots
Been a long time since I've been on here, hope everyone still well and snapping.
Still have my Finepix S5500, it still a great camera and has never let me down the 9 years I've had it, and to this day can still better pictures than some of the newer compact digital cams.
Anyway, I'm trying my hand at a few night shots mainly the moon.
I'm wondering does anyone out there with an S5500 or S5000 know the best settings for night shots like this.
I' know its not the best camera for this purpose but I used a tripod and have managed (with some luck) to get one or half-decent shots of the moon, but still a bit off-focus.
Any advice would be much-appreciated