- So it might be warmer now, but it wasn't long ago that it was Baltic, as this #Fujifilm #S9600 owner's blog proves! http://t.co/sNVjkZe48E
- Sending one of these (mic, not camera) to @geekanoids to have a play with and let us know what they think http://t.co/oMdKC1XbZX
- Not quite sure how this #Fujifilm #HS10 managed to stop this fast-moving subject in its tracks - that's some skill! http://t.co/I2Vz8rGj80
- Perfect for British weather... http://t.co/CcYvg6Zr3b #rain #waterproofcamera http://t.co/K7E42nz2LZ
- @Lensflaredave the best kind ;-)
Shall i edit or not
I have had my camera since Sept last year and have had great fun in taking pictures.I notice that an awful lot of people edit there pictures,not always to my taste but it's there choice.So far all i have done is a bit of cropping,but, i have this feeling in my head that perhaps some of my pictures would look better edited.
I am looking at picmonkey to try it out,has any one out there in fujiland got any advise on this editing prog or another one that is easy to use.