- #Fujifilm #X100 owner gets on the web to capture a great close up shot http://t.co/vOlXqh0Mjy
- Black & white conversion breathes new life into #Fujifilm #S200EXR owner's colour images http://t.co/N7GP33jf0H
- Looks like this #Fujifilm #HS30EXR user has been getting creative with colour popping. Very effective http://t.co/CgfPFA3qGp
- #Fujifilm #HS50EXR tries to make a splash using a glass of water - does he succeed? Find out here http://t.co/4XAUkgwUkX
- That's either a big anchor or a small girl! Either way, we love this #Fujifilm #X100 user's portrait http://t.co/gOFWm1BVgD
B&W raw files and ACR
today after taking a Raw image in black and white (HS10) for the first tme that if open the image in either bridge or CS5 it opens as a colour image in camera raw. the image appears as a b&w thumbnail in CS5 and a colour one in bridge
i then have to reduce the saturation to 0 to get it back to mono.
mono jpgs appear in bridge and CS5 and open in mono in camera raw
anyone else noticed this?